Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 1:27:15 AM EDT
After reading a truly discusting, and dispicable thread here by an aparent renegade from DUh, who lemented that it's to bad they killed the son of a bitch, because he thought that we should have put the asshole back in power, I feel compelled to post this just a few of Saddams highlights, because according to some brain dead assholes around here he was such a GREAT leader.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, the Kurds must be celebrating after what happened to them in March 16th, 1988; I read the report on what happened in Halabja and I think Saddam's hanging was long overdue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]

I have a hard time looking at pictures like these.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:56:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps inappropriate, considering the seriousness of the thread, but the endless creativity of the '56K warnings' always has me laughing...
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

BADGER! BADGER! BADGER! BADGER! BADGER! BADGER! BADGER! BADGER!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm..... The main stream news media isn't  many of those type of images.  They are showing images more akin of a fallen leader than a cold blooded murder that he and is sons were.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#7]
For some reason, Waco Texas is screaming through my mind right now...
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#8]
His two sons were not model citizens either.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#9]
And in reporting the execution of Saddam Hussein, the Hate-America-First leftists at CNN are looking and sounding as morose and saddened as if it were Bill Clinton himself that was executed.

On Fox News - Hannity just kept going on and on about how come the other media haven't been showing these images of the atrocities Saddam committed - like the images coming out of Aushwitz after WWII? How come these images weren't shown leading up to the war in 2003? How come these images weren't being shown all through out our "illegal war" to destroy Saddam's genocidal regime?

How come these weren't shown on GoodMorningAmerica, TodayShow, CBSEveningNews, Nightline, over and over again as we led up to and fought this war?

Maybe if it HAD been shown over and over and the American people were MOTIVATED to support this war and end Saddam's genocidal regime, the war would have been over and our occupation and transition to Iraqi democracy would have been a FAR FAR smoother and shorter operation. If the American People were fully BEHIND and SUPPORTING the overthrow/occupation/transition to democracy there - all of the jihadists and al qaeda over there would NOT have had the enormous moral support that the Democrats and Democratic voters gave to them to keep fighting for the sake of fighting and fighting just to politically damage GWBush in an election year.  

These innocent people, the millions of them, are what we fought this war to STOP from happening.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#10]
How about a Linky to the pictures.  I like to post elsewhere, but can't post pictures there.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#11]
I heard Larry Kudlow on the radio about two hours ago stating the he personally was against the Death Penalty due to his Catholic Beliefs
Kudlow then referred to Hussein as a Junior Hitler in regards to the number of people he had killed

Well Larry Kudlow is a Douchebag
With estimates ranging in the Hundreds of thousands up to Two Million people I wonder "How many peolpe did he need to kill in order to rank as a Real Evil Dictator to Mr.Kudlow ? "
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How about a Linky to the pictures.  I like to post elsewhere, but can't post pictures there.

I found most of the pistures through a simple yahoo image search took a couple of minutes just type in Iraq Mass Graves, and then Halabja.

Most of the Mass Graves pictures came from Rushes site here:

www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/menu/massgraves.guest.html

Quoted:
And in reporting the execution of Saddam Hussein, the Hate-America-First leftists at CNN are looking and sounding as morose and saddened as if it were Bill Clinton himself that was executed.

On Fox News - Hannity just kept going on and on about how come the other media haven't been showing these images of the atrocities Saddam committed - like the images coming out of Aushwitz after WWII? How come these images weren't shown leading up to the war in 2003? How come these images weren't being shown all through out our "illegal war" to destroy Saddam's genocidal regime?

How come these weren't shown on GoodMorningAmerica, TodayShow, CBSEveningNews, Nightline, over and over again as we led up to and fought this war?

Maybe if it HAD been shown over and over and the American people were MOTIVATED to support this war and end Saddam's genocidal regime, the war would have been over and our occupation and transition to Iraqi democracy would have been a FAR FAR smoother and shorter operation. If the American People were fully BEHIND and SUPPORTING the overthrow/occupation/transition to democracy there - all of the jihadists and al qaeda over there would NOT have had the enormous moral support that the Democrats and Democratic voters gave to them to keep fighting for the sake of fighting and fighting just to politically damage GWBush in an election year.  

These innocent people, the millions of them, are what we fought this war to STOP from happening.

Exactly, the left likes to prettend that Saddam didn't KILL 1,000,000 PEOPLE.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Exactly, the left likes to prettend that Saddam didn't KILL 1,000,000 PEOPLE.

To the half of America who are virtual Stalinsts: The death of one (Saddam) is a tragedy, the death of millions (his victims) just a statistic.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#14]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=531810&page=1&#-1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top