Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2001 1:09:21 PM EDT
Can you believe this guy?

[URL]http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200109\NAT20010917c.html[/URL]

[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Was wondering when he would oooze out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
how 'bout we all chip in to buy him airfare to afghanistan?
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in for $20.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
A one way ticket of course...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone like Malcolm X, who for all his faults was coming around at the end, gets shot and this hateful bag of turds gets to live.  Oh wait, that's right.  Some would say Farrakhan was responsible for Malcolm's murder.

Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan need to find somewhere else to live.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The same Farakhan that receives money from Libya..?  [-!-]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
He harbours terrorists. He is a terrorist. Waste him. [-!-]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell, I read the article. He may be right about several things. I certainly don't want to admit that I agree with him about anything but...

I can understand his concern. Bush has been getting on TV and telling the American public about how we are going to get some payback real quick. I'm not sure that we can really do that. Not in a conventional way anyhow. We are not really gonna need all these troops that everybody is talking about. We are just going to need several highly trained groups for covert ops. Going to war with a country would be stupid, wreckless and then end up resulting in many more civilian casualities,,, which would turn our current support from our own citizens and foriegn affiliates into condemnation. We will have to be very careful here, as to not damage our credibility. For as soon as we do,,, then it becomes all the more easy for bin Laken to make others believe that we are truly the great Satan that he says. Our total loyalty to our country can sometimes blind us to the perceptions of others. You just have to take that into account sometimes.

Unfortunately his quote about the people attacking out of fear and hopelessness was inacurate. They attack out of the fear and hoplessness that bin Laden has brainwashed them into believing.

The trouble with Farrakhan is that he is much like one of the KKK leaders, in that he tells half truths about emotional situations, thereby sucking the weakminded into his distorted logic, by making his message so much more believable.

Okay, enough of all the level headed crap, just nuke'em all. In the words of one of the greatest 80s rocknroll bands, Def Leopard,,, Armagedden It.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I was wondering when Calypso Louie would raise his ugly head...

[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not even going to read that link.  After all, as a "white devil" I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me much anyway.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A one way ticket of course...
View Quote

He'll be the payload.

Last words he'll hear:

"Open bomb bay doors" /;^D
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Only thing I can say is: I've never heard of any of the "Leaders" ever strapping a bomb to themselves to make a point. Only way they die is when some one takes them out with a booby trapped cell phone or assassination.

Kind of like "Hitler" I don't ever recall him getting in the trenches and going toe to toe with any soldier.

Unfortunately, we have had American leaders, that attempted to run a war, from the comfort of an armchair in the states (Vietnam).
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Well I"m just sitting here shaking like a leaf! [;)]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#14]
WHAT !!!!
No mention of the "mothership" orbiting earth:
Where is his creditability,,,,

While were at it, nuke him too.

Jay
Arizona

"Life is hard:
It's harder if you're stupid"
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#15]
He is pig shit. simply pig shit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I was wondering when he would crawl out from under his rock.  Since he supports his brothers in islam he is an enemy and waste him.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#17]
We should be making our plans on how to remove A$$HOLES like this. Why don't we just kill him. We should just tell anyone who feels that they need to kill muslims to kill this piece of $#IT. Why would someone kill some innocent muslim walking down the street when this guy is just waiting to die. He CHOSES to speak I CHOSE to kill the POS, sounds fair to me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#18]
KILL THE S.O.B. !  [50]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Not one single TV outlet has reported this yet. They understand the reaction this would cause
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#20]
I wouldn't hesitate one second to kill that cocksucking racist bastard!

If you're not with us, you're against us!

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#21]
F@Ck this A-HOLE!!  If he his so happy with our enemies, then ship his ass there and let him have the same destiny as they will get.  I have been sick of his bullshit talk anyway.  In my opinion, if you support them, even in words you are no better than they are......get rid of him!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys hold him down - I'll start cramming ham sandwiches down his throat...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Hah!  My little brother and I were at the fun show this weekend, and he saw one of the Bin Laden targets.  He said it'd be great to kill him.  I said we'd need to make him eat a ham sandwhich first.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
                                            Yes.....freakycan is in bed with the terrorists.......he could give a fuck about the U.S. or it`s people......if it were up to him, this land would be occupied by muslim extremists......it`s surprising that someone in the (guv`mnt) has`nt put him away already.......maybe now?.........[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's send him along with the first bomb load.

I wonder where Rev. Jessie Jackson is ?
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Only thing I can say is: I've never heard of any of the "Leaders" ever strapping a bomb to themselves to make a point. Only way they die is when some one takes them out with a booby trapped cell phone or assassination.

Kind of like "Hitler" I don't ever recall him getting in the trenches and going toe to toe with any soldier.

Unfortunately, we have had American leaders, that attempted to run a war, from the comfort of an armchair in the states (Vietnam).
View Quote

Bat21:

If I remember my history, Hitler served Germany as either an infantry private or maybe Corp.  

Fortunately for the allies, he thought he was a misunderstood military genius.

SRM
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Whats really sad is that Bush is lying to everyone saying that the WTC was bombed as an attack on freedom because everyone else hates our freedoms. I'm sorry. Its not the reason why the WTC was bombed in '93 and this tragedy. I am disappointed that you guys didn't read or consider any of Farrakhans points because you believe that its a poison tree therefore its poison fruit.Read what he said. You might learn why the Moslems continued to attack this building. What goes on in that building? What goes on in the Pentagon? The Moslem nations are toys to these establishments. Maybe you want America to be the type of country that financially beats down every smaller nation and a Pentagon that arms both sides. I had visions of a country with a higher calling. First the Jews were Gods chosen people, then it was the gentiles of the Holy Roman Empire, then it was America that was the Apple of the Lords eye.....Do we still have favor with God? Time will tell,but we need to have the humility to at least listen to the rest of the world that says they are tired of being abused.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
how 'bout we all chip in to buy him airfare to afghanistan?
View Quote

Strapped to a Tomahawk cruise missile?
Sure!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#30]
I am very proud to be a "White Devil", a "Son of the Great Satan" Especially Proud of my red haired blue eyed 6 year old daughter. She kicks ass with her Red Ryder bb rifle and my old pump Daisy bb rifle. As a treat for her good behavior I put the .22 kit in my AR and let her have a few mags through it. Red hair and blue eyes would really make these terrorists think about their satan.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Tatoo a Star of David on their chest first.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Did you know that his name in Swahili means "He who enjoys Anal"?

It really does, you know...

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Beekeeper. Remember Iran /Contra? That came from the Pentagon. I remember Ollie North with his hand upraised kind of like people do when they swear to tell the truth. In that Pentagon scenario we sold arms to Iran in 1983. Lots of arms. At that time we were also selling to Iraq, and the two were at war. I always thought it was funny about the release of the embassy hostages. What do you think, did Reagan cut a deal with the Ayatollah for the election? Pentagon work in there somewhere? What goes on in that building?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey Grimshaw?

Ever seen Monty Pythons "Life of Brian"

Remember the Judean Peoples Front? "What have the Romans done for us?"

Nuff Said
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#36]
You know why people did not start a mass panic over christianity when McVeigh bombed the OK Building?  Guess what? He wasn't fighting a "Holy War".  Never one time did he say the word God when he was explaining why he did it.  God did not factor into his motive.  But if Allah factors into these peoples motives, then there is at least some justification in some apprehension over the Islamic religion.  

Chewie Out.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Some of ya'll are getting to close to bashing other muslims who had nothing to do with the attack.  God forbid that idea gets loose on this site. [:\]  McViegh was a fluke.  No other country or faith has had the track record of terrorism that has come from Middle Eastern folks of Islamic faith.  A serious look at immigration from that faith and that part of the world should be looked at.  Wait a sec, let's not profile folks in the immigration line, let's just stop the line completly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

quote]

I am not sure if you mean fighting toe to toe WITH (against) his soldiers or toe to toe WITH (side by side) but either way he fought in WW1, got wounded, sucked up some mustard gas and he got a metal.  I of course in NO way am saying he was right with his later escapades...
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did'nt Hitler fight as a soldier in WW1?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Jesse Jackson?  Who cares............ [-!-!-] Does the if you are not with us you are against us apply to anti American's in the U.S.?  I sure hope it does......... [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Nobody saw Life of Brian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top