Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 8:08:45 PM EDT
Let me try and get this straight.  Some of you brain surgeons out there actually believe that the Islamic Terrorists attacked innocent Americans because we support Israel?  So, according to this brilliant thesis, which has been repeated by some in the press, it is because of US foreign policy in the Middle East that the Islamic Terrorists are mad at the US?  
Guess what?  You're absolutely right!

However, did it ever dawn on any of you rocket scientists that of course the terrorist bastards are mad that we support Israel in their war against Islamic Fundametalism (terrorism)?  That's like saying Germany was mad at the US because we supported Great Britain during WW-II.  Of course the Nazis were pissed at America.  Simarly, it should come as no surprise that the Islamic Fundamentalists are pissed at us for supporting Israel.  For us to have done otherwise, I argue, would have been the same as turning our backs on Great Britain during WW-II.  We did the right thing then, and we are certainly doing the right thing now.

So, yes!  Of course we support the only democracy in the Middle east with enough balls to kill those terrorist bastards.  It should not then, come as a surprise that the same terrorist bastards are going to be a little f'ing upset at our foreign policy.  Please, will someone get an f'ing clue!

God Bless America.  God Bless Israel.  God Bless and Protect all Peaceful Muslims.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
We are "The Great Satan"
not Israel.

They blame the U.S.
for the decline of Islamic States.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
1.) Both Judaism and Islam believe in "God", but do not believe in Jesus Christ (as the Savior).  Neither views correctly or by comparison reflect the American religious views in any given majority.  They're both equally different from Christianity.

2.) We've agreed to not bias against religion in giving aid, but we have done just that for many years now with the Isrealites.

If we had just kept our noses out of the business of the two factions, who, by God's decree, are always fated to fight over the Holy Land, we would have never gotten ourselves into this mess.  Our argument for aiding Isreal was never political or religious; it was just a boon for charismatic politicians to improve their overall popularity polls.  We know (and Bush even implied) that we are giving up on "making peace in the Mid East" because of the inherent impossibility of the task, but it was too little too late.

I may not be in the bullseye with my statements being correct, but I'm definitely on paper.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I always thought it was their
view that the United States
was the heir to
British imperialism after WWII.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#4]
No brain surgeon or rocket scientist.  How about a Gynecologist? We can let them fight it out, as the last superpower, we will be the eventual target.  The United States is also a Christian country and thus are fundemental islamic radicals' enemy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#5]
So what do you want, brain surgeons or rocket scientists?  How about a Neurobiologist?  I'd qualify for that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m not a rocket scientist, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I could be a [b]brain surgeon[/b] if only the Libertarian Party could ever get its act together and win some important elections!

It's my understanding from an old Libertarian friend of mine that if I wanted to simply open a brain surgery clinic and hang out my shingle, so long as I fully disclosed to my patients that I had absolutely no training as a brain surgeon whatsoever, I was free to do so.

But then I would also charge a lot less than a so-called 'licensed' brain surgeon would for the same procedure, and since the patient and I have every right to enter into a binding agreement that permits me to operate on him, he has every right to employ the 'doctor' of his choice!

Eric The(ISaidHeWasAnOldLibertarianFriend,Didn'tI?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Treetop,

You may be a rocket scientist, but you're not a brain surgeon, because you didn't stay at a Holiday Inn EXPRESS, like err, my uncle.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe everything raf said is true.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Vasilli ... God Bless America.  God Bless Israel.  God Bless and Protect all Peaceful Muslims.
View Quote

Dude, you think you're the first to chisel this in stone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top