Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 2:59:21 PM EDT
It has been said time and time again that we are at War.  As we have seen the enemy does not distinguish between a combative target and a non-combative target.  This means that our enemy will attack our military instillation and our elementary schools with the same tactics and rage.  We must stay united in our resolve to defeat this enemy.  Brace yourselves fellow Americans for we are about to unleash a wrath the world has yet to see.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Well put.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
True.  The next "school shooting" may not be done by pimple-faced kids in black trench coats.  And their bombs might actually work.  It could get very ugly.  

It is unfortunate that so few can do so much harm to a free society.  Let's try to make sure that we [u][i]remain[/u][/i] free, shall we?  
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
"Ready to their hands is this new lamentable weapon of the air, against which our Navy is no defense, and before which women and children--the weak and frail--the pacifist and the jingo--the warrior and the civilian--the frontline trenches and the cottage home--all lie in equal and impartial peril."  Winston Churchill(London, England, November 16, 1934)
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
And if we get Pakistan involved in this, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a coastal city got nuked by a bomb on a boat.  

Remember - in a [b]HOLY[/b] War (yes, I know, an oxymoron) all rules of logic are thrown out the window.  After all, GOD is on their side!  All will be forgiven, and they're going straight to His side when they die!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
If weapons of mass destruction are used we could be sitting in a front row seat of the end of the world.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If weapons of mass destruction are used we could be sitting in a front row seat of the end of the world.
View Quote

Would that the same as the "$hit hitting the fan." scenario that we have been talking about on this board. As I tell my wife, "I want to be prepared when the world comes to an end."--Sorry to be facetious, just a bit of light hearted humour.

Originally Posted KBaker: By After all, GOD is on their side! All will be forgiven, and they're going straight to His side when they die!
View Quote

If those folks want to meet their "GOD" I pretty sure something can be arranged.  Yeah I know, it is really tough to defend against a religious fanatic, i.e. a crazy person with a purpose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top