Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 1:34:54 PM EDT
BE STRONG BE STRONG BE STRONG
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
oh don't go classy W, kick that fucker while he's down!

ETA: crowd saves a weak statement, makes it seem strong.  I like it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What did he say?

eh no fireworks.  jsut quoted kerry and told him to apologize.  

But its a strong speech in general, and crowd roared, so its a good clip.  

you'll see CNN and  MSNBC playing it and cutting it short so you don't hear crowd GUARANTEED.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I'd have to hear what he said to have any idea what you're talking about...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I guess I'd have to hear what he said to have any idea what you're talking about...

nice edit.   welcome to Tuesday...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=512784

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=512891
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Should be up on youtube soon.

Transcript:
I cannot tell you how proud I am to be the Commander-in-Chief of such incredibly brave men and women who have volunteered to wear the uniform of the United States. And even in the midst of a heated campaign season, there are still some things we should all be able to agree on – and one of the most important is that every one of our troops deserves our gratitude – and respect. Yesterday Democrat Senator John Kerry was speaking to a group of young people in California, and gave them this advice, quote: “You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t you get stuck in Iraq.”

The Senator’s suggestion that the men and women of our military are somehow uneducated is insulting and shameful. Our troops did not enlist because they did not study hard in school or do their homework. The men and women who serve in our all-volunteer Armed Forces are plenty smart and are serving because they are patriots – and Senator Kerry owes them an apology.

The speech made a great visual. Bush had his sleaves rolled up and the phrase "plenty smart" towards the end gave it the feeling of a woodshed experience for sKerry.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
the stupid shitbag dumbfuck said "if you go to school and get good grades and go to college, you'll do well for yourself,  if not you'll end up going to Iraq". so i guess according to Fuckface Kerry any and all service men and women are the dummys of society who aren't smart enough for anything else in life but cannon fodder!!!  yea like this stupid braindead suckhole would ever get my vote, hell i wouldn't even vote for him as dog warden !!!!! if the democrat party leaders don't make him apologize or clarify, they gotta be dumber than even I THOUGHT !!!!    
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice edit.   welcome to Tuesday...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=512784

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=512891

I know all about Kerry's statement, but when I was posting, only your first two posts were up and it made no sense at all to anyone who wasn't listening to W at the time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
With people like Kerry in office , who needs insurgents
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
someone needs to photoshop a pic of bush beating up kerry, or cheney shooting him

Or maybe the two of them giving the Bonesman handshake.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#13]
One thing I've noticed in all the news articles about this that I've read, is that all the Republicans calling for him to apologize refer to him as "Senator Kerry", or "John Kerry".  And how does he address people concerning this? "Stuffed-shirt whitehouse mouthpiece" and "Doughboy Rush Limbaugh".  

Need any more help on why I vote Republican?  What a douchebag.  That must be in Chapter 1 of the Democrat playbook - "Always refer to name-calling when you are losing a debate or argument".
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#14]
They need to air drop his ass over in Iraq and let him get a first hand experience.

Wait a minute, wasnt he in the military? So is he actually making himself sound like a retard?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted: They need to air drop his ass over in Iraq and let him get a first hand experience. img249.imageshack.us/img249/1774/kerrytk6.jpg Wait a minute, wasnt he in the military? So is he actually making himself sound like a retard?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
someone needs to photoshop a pic of bush beating up kerry, or cheney shooting him

Same old worn out bullshit.  I bet you think Kerry said nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Watching Hanity and Colmes...

Kerry REFUSES to appologize

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Good!  I hope he doesn't.  Watch the rest of the dummycrats squirm because this exposes their true selves.

Even if he did apologize, it would he hollow and meaningless.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong?

Sure seems to be stirring the sheople up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#20]
And our media keeps referring to our Commander in Chief as, "Mr. Bush" rather than his proper title, "President Bush."
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
And our media keeps referring to our Commander in Chief as, "Mr. Bush" rather than his proper title, "President Bush."

No bias there, hm?  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong?

Apparently you agree with him, which would be no huge surprise.  It would go along with the rest of the bullshit you post.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#23]
And here I thought the Libtards "love the troops", "support the troops", and "just don't like the administration". Guess they really don't love em, eh?

Komrade Kerry now says he "wasn't refering to the troops, but to the failed administration getting us 'into' Iraq".... That would presuppose that Kerry is SMARTER than Bush, Cheney, Rice, and Rumsfeld. I doubt that any of them were earning 'D's' in college. It don't wash. Kerry is trying to cover his ass and it aint working!

Fuck Kerry!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No bias there, hm?  

CMOS

They say Mr. Bush because they are dumber than Kerry...if that is possible
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Kerry doesn't deserve to lick the boot of any man or woman serving in our military anywhere.  He is a national disgrace....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#27]
an absolute crystal clear example of the differences between the parties fell in the reps lap

I hope they run and pres hard with it

once in awhile a lib slips and shows their true colors

the fact he did this a week out from the election is hysterical

you know they must be freaking out behind closed doors

It will not change many minds but i think it will work to energize the rep base at the perfect time
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
an absolute crystal clear example of the differences between the parties fell in the reps lap

I hope they run and pres hard with it

once in awhile a lib slips and shows their true colors

the fact he did this a week out from the election is hysterical

you know they must be freaking out behind closed doors

It will not change many minds but i think it will work to energize the rep base at the perfect time

The Lord works in mysterious ways.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong?

Sure does.

Nice base mobilizer.

Thank you John Kerry....he's the gift that keeps on giving to the GOP :)

I NEVER want him out of his corner of power.

He does the GOP a sound bite at JUST the right time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#30]
What was that great comment about Kerry in 2004?

"He's developed quite a taste for his own foot" or something like that....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#31]
The news station here in Central Ohio is saying dogface Kerry is saying it's a botched joke.  I think Kerry is a botched joke.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#32]
When asked for an apology Kerry said the Bush administrations should be the one to apoligize.  What a jerkface ass.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I hope he doesn't apologize in fact, I hope more of them step forward and speak their minds the same way that Kerry did.

It will help us keep more seats in the coming election and, it will help the American people see what can happen if these people come into power...

I'm not surprised by his comments, I've come to expect that from the Democrats.

I'm sure they'd cut our military out of existance if they had the chance...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:52:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or maybe you receiving the Bonehead handshake.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:52:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong?

Yes, you do seem stirred up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:00:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:01:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Why would he? He is surrounded by sick, demented people all day long telling him how great he is, what a great war hero he is, how he should have been president...etc.

He is sick, he needs mental help. In fact, his whole party is sick and needs help.

We will all need help before and after we are attacked again if Pelosi becomes speaker and these enemies of our states (Kerry, Pelosi, Durban, Ford, Obama, McCain, etc..) gain more power becoming chair's.

Keep them complaining, keep our taxes down, keep us safe(r), keep an AWB off the books.

Vote.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:52:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Kerry has to be a Republican plant.  There's no other way things would work out this perfectly.

Maybe Ms. Heinz is running a tape under his pillow while he sleeps, "You will help Karl Rove achieve world domination. You will help Karl...."

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would he? He is surrounded by sick, demented people all day long telling him how great he is, what a great war hero he is, how he should have been president...etc.

He is sick, he needs mental help. In fact, his whole party is sick and needs help.

We will all need help before and after we are attacked again if Pelosi becomes speaker and these enemies of our states (Kerry, Pelosi, Durban, Ford, Obama, McCain, etc..) gain more power becoming chair's.

Keep them complaining, keep our taxes down, keep us safe(r), keep an AWB off the books.

Vote.

Yes, vote, but this "teach them a lesson" crowd has got to go.  I don't care how upset you are with the Republicans, not voting, voting for a dummycrat, or voting third party to "teach them a lesson" is suicidal, unrealistic, and just plain stupid.

This is what we will get if the "teach them a lesson" crowd, with some actually part of the "divide and conquer" bunch, have their way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top