Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 9:52:07 AM EDT
I know its a beretta and all but I just cannot see how I can pass up one for 385 bucks?

how bad are the factory blemished pistols?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Brand new? That's a deal IMO.

If the blem wasn't bad you could probably turn it for a profit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy one for that price in a heartbeat. Where would I find one?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Brand new? That's a deal IMO.

If the blem wasn't bad you could probably turn it for a profit.

only problem is they have to order it so there is no way to know how bad they are.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm guessing that if the factory released it at all, the blemish can't be that bad and certainly doesn't affect the actual workings or performance of the weapon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm guessing that if the factory released it at all, the blemish can't be that bad and certainly doesn't affect the actual workings or performance of the weapon.

ok i cannot resist!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok i cannot resist!

you gonna share the wealth with your paint sniffing buddy?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#8]
It's been my experience that factory blems are still like Ivory soap: 99.99% pure. I've looked hard & long at factory blems & even bought a S&W Performance Center that was one. I'd buy another blem in a heartbeat, especially a Beretta 92!!!!!!!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top