Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 2:22:33 AM EDT
This can be a critical year!  At the risk of sounding like my alarmist NRA mail, we can lose big this year.  Get out and vote for your pro gun candidates!  The media is predicting that we will lose Congress, but that is just a ploy to keep voters away from the polls.  Spread the message and vote!

Here is some incentive, apparently they don't like the ATF reforms.  Which means that they love some JBTs!

http://www.bradycampaign.org/
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:23:31 AM EDT
[#1]
So we just vote for pro-gun people? No other reason?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ok, if you are willing to listen to me... vote for pro-life, pro-War in Iraq, pro-Christian candidates also...

Or we could just stick to what ARFCOM is about.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#3]
voted 5 days ago.

it's in the mail
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:35:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I like to KEEP my money...i'll be voting. And when the (R)'s win i'm gonna call all of 'em and tell them they just got their last chance. They better start acting like (R)'s.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, vote!  Can you imagine having Nancy Pelosi as the speaker of the House?  DO you want people who wants to grant terorists the same rights as US citizens to control the House and the Senate?  DO you want people who takes extreme pleasure in hearing about more fatalities and chaos in Iraq (because they hate Bush so much and this war doesn't fit their agenda) to control the goverbnent?  Do you want people who want to tax and spend your money unwisely to be in office?  If you say no to the above, go out and vote!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Already done it. Voted a straight (R) ticket. I like Gene Taylor, but he's got that (D) in front of his name and I just can't get over that.

Check the early ballot opportunities in your state, and get on out there and vote!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:18:19 AM EDT
[#7]
My absentee ballot went in the mail today.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#8]

To find out how your candidates rate on gun issues, go here, scroll down a little, and click on your state:

www.nrapvf.org/
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I agree, this is a very IMPORTANT election.
The "R's" have not done enough to express that IMHO.
We dont need the "D's" retaking congress and our guns.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
To find out how your candidates rate on gun issues, go here, scroll down a little, and click on your state:

www.nrapvf.org/

Thanks for the link.  DOes anyone now what the checkmarks mean beside some of the candidates?  Is that the candidate the NRA is endorsing?

I had no idea there were so many A rated Dems in some states.  Maybe they're starting to get the idea that gun-grabbing is hazardous to your political health.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Already sent my absentee ballot.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Put my vote in the mail last week.

Vote not only to keep our guns, also vote to piss off all those pundits who predict a Democrat takeover.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll be voting at the last minute to ensure no tampering with my ballot.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:40:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I've already voted. Yay for absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

www.nrapvf.org/

Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I voted a straight R ticket for state & national offices, simply because of the consequences of voting for either the democRats, an other party or not voting are too terrible not to do so.

The problem that occurs is choosing judges and others that do not show party affiliation, or voting them up or down (if you live in a state that allows this). Unless you follow local politics, you need to seek guidance. I found that the best guidance was to find the most left leaning newspaper and vote the opposite of their endorsements.

F
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:06:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Going to have to deal with a crowd to vote due to these normal people hours I got to work
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump... shameless.  We need to vote!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Sent my AB out already!  Straight R's all the way and no on the judges just because they always get in by such a large margin.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Will be voting for the least gun takey away candidates...

Of course being in Ca I get to chose from.

1) Wants to take away your guns

2) REALLY wants to take away your guns.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sent my AB out already!  Straight R's all the way and no on the judges just because they always get in by such a large margin.  

Ditto.  

Thanks for saving me some typing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top