Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 9:39:48 PM EDT
Lately I've been busy with school, lsat last month and all the other shit a college senior does *cough*drink*cough* and I haven't had time to cook meals like I used to.  I used to cook every meal, nothing really instant.  Lately life has been busy and I've been using those skillet dinners.  Damn these are the shiznit.  Dump the pack into the skillet and in 10 minutes a good cooked meal.  They rank slightly ahead of those all in one homestyle bake boxed dinners since they are quicker.  They also sell them in two person serving sizes making it easier for the single guy to shop without having 5 days of left overs.

What other single guy cooking tips/methods do you use?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Eat out of the container it was cooked in. If not possible then paper plates.

Drink out of the container it was bought in.

And when Michael J Fox falls into your hot tub....add some soap and your dirty laundry.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a week last semester wear I was absolutely swamped with work. I think I lived off of coffee, skillet dinners, and Banquet frozen fried chicken TV dinners that week.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Eat out of the container it was cooked in. If not possible then paper plates.

Drink out of the container it was bought in.

And when Michael J Fox falls into your hot tub....add some soap and your dirty laundry.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Skillet jambalaya is really good, but it's neither fast (1.5-2 hrs) nor cheap ($25-$30 for ingredients).

But, it's really good

Their website's slow...I'l post recipe later

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean these?

If so, they are awesome.

ETA:  wtf?  I somehow posted this as the 2nd post in this thread!  Look at the times this was posted and edited!  heh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top