Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 6:09:10 AM EDT
Alright guys, I am going to a costume party tonight at my PC cousin's place.  I have decided to represent the religion of peace and go as a suicide bomber.  Here is my dilemma, how do you tie/wrap/whatever a turban?  This will be a key component and I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:19:39 AM EDT
[#1]
allow me to suggest Steve Irwin.

Khaki shorts and shirt, fake blood, and rip a horn off of a plastic viking helmet.

Crikey!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#2]
fuck that. Go as the Crocodile Hunter complete with stingray barb hanging from your chest.  Have fun!!
Bastard, beat me to it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:26:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Google loves me.

http://www.sikhnet.com/s/tyingturbans

http://www.sikhwomen.com/turban/how.htm

You should do a fake beard, too. And to really piss them off ... finish every Arabic accented sentence you speak with, "in accordance with Allah's prophecy."

Like:

"Your tatas look like horny camel humps in that costume. I should like to touch them ... in accordance with Allah's prophecy."
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Politically correct or not, going as a suicide bomber is kinda fucktarded.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
allow me to suggest Steve Irwin.

Khaki shorts and shirt, fake blood, and rip a horn off of a plastic viking helmet.

Crikey!!!

hock.gif

That is sick but I kind of like it.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
Google loves me.

http://www.sikhnet.com/s/tyingturbans

http://www.sikhwomen.com/turban/how.htm

You should do a fake beard, too. And to really piss them off ... finish every Arabic accented sentence you speak with, "in accordance with Allah's prophecy."

Like:

"Your tatas look like horny camel humps in that costume. I should like to touch them ... in accordance with Allah's prophecy."

Thanks for the links, I checked earlier but my Googlefoo must be weak.  I do like the idea about adding the line to the end of every statement.

height=8
Politically correct or not, going as a suicide bomber is kinda fucktarded.

Really, since these types hold suicide bombers as heros, I thought it would be good to wipe it in their faces.  So, I must ask, what would a superior person such as yourself go as?  Bill Clinton?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Really, since these types hold suicide bombers as heros, I thought it would be good to wipe it in their faces.  So, I must ask, what would a superior person such as yourself go as?  Bill Clinton?

I'm guessing your party isn't with a bunch of Muslims, so how exactly are you wiping it in their faces?  

Not superior, and not nearly the same example.  

It's really poor taste and just not funny.  There might be a reason I've never seen anyone wear that costume at any kind of Halloween party.  Go ahead and make a jackass of yourself if you want to.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Alright guys, I am going to a costume party tonight at my PC cousin's place.  I have decided to represent the religion of peace and go as a suicide bomber.  Here is my dilemma, how do you tie/wrap/whatever a turban?  This will be a key component and I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I wouldn't suggest doing that.  You could run into someone (a GI fresh back from the desert, or a family member of someone lost in 9/11) who won't see that as funny and might do something about it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I am just going to wear my pants to the party here.

When asked what i am, i wil reply  "I'm  Premature Ejaculation- I just came in my pants"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:
I am just going to wear my pants to the party here.

When asked what i am, i wil reply  "I'm  Premature Ejaculation- I just came in my pants"That is a very unique idea!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top