Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto !
Fretfire 44 has relatives at the WTC
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I think these animals will soon find out that all they've done is to put United back into the United States, and this attack was the worst mistake in history.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ed we will recover but never forget. It takes a lot more than these idiots can muster to defeat the American spirit.
View Quote

Amen. We must never forget.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't need no teenage queen, I just want my M 14.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#9]
We have now seen what cowards can do.
We the people will now show what America can do.

If such incidences in our present and our past are an attempt to break down the moral integrity, comraderie, and fabric of our society, then let it be known to all other nations in this world that you are very confused.

Everyone else in this world may think that Americans are nothing but a bunch of self centerered, greedy, capitalists that have become void of all spirit.

Our spirit is stronger than any other nations spirit. It is inside of each and everyone of us no matter what race, creed, color, or age that we are. We may not physically see this patriotism and spirit in each individual. We also may not always have the same beliefs and opinions on many social issues. But one thing you never want to do is test "We the People" because we will forever "Stand United" to the very end. We have had Spirit and fought from the beginning of our history and we will forever have Spirit and will fight together to the end.

And for those that live amongst us who are trying to break down our society, we know who you are. Big Brother is everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#10]
We shall provide them what they desire, a quick journey to wherever their version of heaven or hell is.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top