Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 2:02:39 PM EDT
Anyone hear this?  My wife said the news is reporting the cellphone caller on the PA flight reported this.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No,what all was said.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
A 911 cellphone caller said a flight attendent was stabbed with a knife.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
i heard that the cell phone caller was only saying that the plane had been hijacked and it wasn't a hoax.

dern, media.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
i JUST heard that the wife of someone did call on the cell phone and tell her husband the the terrorists were using "knife-like" objects.  apparently, she was a passenger on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon.  i didn't hear it perfectly, so this is my editorializing here, but i think she was the wife of a Fox News person, perhaps a host of a show, somebody named Olson (spelling unsure, go with the phonetical sound).

evidently, then, there were two cell phone calls.  this one and the guy (i think they are saying caller was male) in the plane that crashed in Pennsylvannia that was locked in the plane bathroom saying that the plane had been hijacked.

scary.  really scary.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Totally ceramic knives have existed for years, their sharp as all get out and strong to... samething for all those "envelope openers" that are techno-plastic-fiber knives that US-CAV sells.  I wouldn't be suprised to hear of them being blamed and then banned.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]
If I'm not mistaken, that cell phone call was from Barbara Olson, an attorney and political pundit.  There were actually two separate phone calls that she made wherein she (1) did not describe the nationality of the terrorists and (2) said they were using knives and carpet cutters as weapons.

Incredible presence of mind, that woman!

See my thread on 'To Put A Familiar Face, etc..' post to see who she is.

Eric The(Or'Was',GodBlessHer!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, that cell phone call was from Barbara Olson, an attorney and political pundit.  There were actually two separate phone calls that she made wherein she (1) did not describe the nationality of the terrorists and (2) said they were using knives and carpet cutters as weapons.

Incredible presence of mind, that woman!

See my thread on 'To Put A Familiar Face, etc..' post to see who she is.

Eric The(Or'Was',GodBlessHer!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

thanks!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let's give them LOTS of glass to make their weapons from.  Unfortunately for them, it'll have a half-life, and glow in the dark.

Semper Fi!

Ken Little

View Quote

F%cking right!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top