Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 11:20:12 AM EDT
I'm already hearing people and LEOs bitching about the civil liberties and freedoms we enjoy as Americans as being a cause of the intelligence failure...

What a load of Bullshit!  We give billions and billions of tax payer dollars to organizations like the CIA and NSA and FBI... those blokes should have known SOMETHING about this MAJOR operation...

Again, the liberal mentality of officials and media blaming THEIR failures on Constitutional freedoms...

If these terroist attacks provoke AMERICANS do doubt the value of THEIR own Constitution, then those Camel Jockies have truly succeeded...

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I have heard the f*** liberals blame this on the US having too much freedom.  That we need more and better equiped intelligence agencies to ensure that nothing like this can ever happen again.  That we need to give up on the idea of being free as we have been for the safety of society.

What a bunch of crap.  There is no way to prepare for someone hijacking a plane, other than to have solid steel surrounding the cockpit and the doors locked at all times, with instructions to pilots to crash the plane if someone tries to take it over.  Giving up our freedoms and having someone monitor every move we make would not prevent this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The best way to avoid this kind of attack is to not intervien in other countries. But, of course, jerk-offs like McCain et al would rather sacrifice my rights than sacrifise their forign intervention.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember how I was warning everyone last year that the power grabbers would exploit a disaster, manufactured or not, to take away guns and freedom and that even people on here would gladly go along?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with your concern, and this is why President Bush said this was an attack against freedom itself.  Historically, the US has always shown amazing restraint in the face of threats and abuse from other nations--until you really piss us off.

We will win this one.  Our way of life will continue.  We will stay free.  Those in the middle east who are celebrating in the streets better enjoy their candy while they can.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top