Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2001 3:18:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 3:32:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Well let's see....that profile covers about 240 million people here in the USSA!!!!

I hate drugs and think they are a very destructful thing.  I also think they should remain illegal...period.  However, we should stop spend any money inforcing drug laws.  Millions are spent to "curb the flow" of drugs into this country, yet usage rarely/never goes down as a result of these seazures{sp?}!!  A certain percentage of the population will always be useless in one way or another.  Drugs are just the most popular way, this includes alcohol!!

If a person causes a crime due to drugs then throw their ass in jail, but not just for having drugs.  Most cronic users of heavy/hard drugs eventually commit some crimes eventually.  

Like I said, I hate drugs and the do cause a person(s) harm, but throwing money at the problem will solve nothing.

sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top