Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 5:40:34 PM EDT
I can quit any time I want, I swear.

Thanks GoatBoy, I was starting to lose it for a while there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure about that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not hooked either!! [:D]

SRM
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I was about to look for a clinic to check into but it's back up.[:D]  [sniper]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hooked on ebonics.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
IT's back!

IT's back!

Well, it's Friday night, I have to get up at 0400 for something.  Bedtime for me.

No Life
No Life
No Life...[8)]

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#8]
When site goes down Chat goes up.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Good da site'sback up. Now ah can
run muh ma fuckin post count up. peep this shit
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]

I was starting to get very frightened when I thought that I wasn't going to be able to log onto this site tonight! I never realized that I had an addiction until now. I sat here in front of the monitor thinking,"What can I do on the computer as an alternative?" Believe it or not, I couldn't find anything else to do but stare at the screen and check back now and then.
View Quote

I was starting to get very frightened when I thought that I wasn't going to be able to log onto this site tonight! I never realized that I had an addiction until now. I sat here in front of the monitor thinking,"What can I do on the computer as an alternative?" Believe it or not, I couldn't find anything else to do but stare at the screen and check back now and then.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

And you're not hooked... Riiight!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#11]
It's about time. My idea of a few minutes is definitely different than yours.

While waiting I looked at a site for converting my Mini-30 to a MOA shooter at 100 yards, guaranteed. Looks like they can convert it to a few other calibers also. Seems to me, that a magazine and therefore a feed problem would arise? 6mm was one of the calibers mentioned.

I also browsed Armalite, etc.
Top Top