Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 1:53:00 PM EDT
I don't even live in CA but I check this outfit's sales ad from time just to drool over their good prices.

[url]http://www.turners.com/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
uhhh you might want to check that link......

I got a bunch of this crap....

‹í=ûSÛƺ?ÇÅ¢3 P~a ¦×1¡—@C2½gÎ0kimm‘µº’ uOïÿ~¿]=¼+­dÙÐœ6-3 z¬v¿÷kÛáÔ9©ÕŽm‚­“ÚqHC‡œÜÌ|—øÁžÉ¦ÇõèQíxØ¿>ÿtƒ.z—g·½³A×ø?à¡éS/4àõÆ«WµñÌ5CÊ\D]ö|Ï·¶Ñ¿k/ÆÌߢÝÆ[zœ¾ØÃþd6%nì9ĝ„ö[Dwv¶k/B›ÿ¤ÿB]¤i /ÞÖþ¯ö€}D÷#sC;èºäQÀrgØŸ»Æ{2òãˏØ7møÝó|êˆ{þôÇ™KÄ/‡ßõf“YÂŐx!™Žˆ×WfÈ¢«Kö$&€%ž›Žyow cgk :Ú­´¾]´Û%hw¾]´÷˸}øÍ¡m•ö&t\ÄéÆ7‡ò=žãûÈæ¿âcØ4Ä£wû˜º#öø×ÂþgF‡¹Ä£.)Áütd†³®G>c÷´ ûoPݧôžØ^¿4¿9‡ÿçð/xôK0o|{,Çþ=v\æ×Ú­okàw0ÂÁïèÎÿˆbnawŠ}àùõ¯eØî±ïü)Ù]Û†Üv…Ô ¯û]ƒºfÝg!ÁŒ†òq=ªæÔŽGÌš£ÑÄdƒûcñc üÂm[üÈ¡î=ÜA¼ßh@ èÞ4ù=Ä÷íöÁÁÑ‘˜{Á°)9Œ4fþ¹xJº¿lÂ3„ŽC

reconxl
T-5 Days
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
It worked for me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah ok I see it now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
When I lived in SoCal I Lived right around the corner from the Turner's Outlet store in Chino.
I spent alot, ALOT, of time in this place. Go in and drool while playing with everything from MP5's to Ruger Blackhawks. Bought several firearms from them and lots of ammo.
It was a great place to kill time and the people in there were great.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
uhhh you might want to check that link......

I got a bunch of this crap....

‹í=ûSÛƺ?ÇÅ¢3 P~a ¦×1¡—@C2½gÎ0kimm‘µº’ uOïÿ~¿]=¼+­dÙÐœ6-3 z¬v¿÷kÛáÔ9©ÕŽm‚­“ÚqHC‡œÜÌ|—øÁžÉ¦ÇõèQíxØ¿>ÿtƒ.z—g·½³A×ø?à¡éS/4àõÆ«WµñÌ5CÊ\D]ö|Ï·¶Ñ¿k/ÆÌߢÝÆ[zœ¾ØÃþd6%nì9ĝ„ö[Dwv¶k/B›ÿ¤ÿB]¤i /ÞÖþ¯ö€}D÷#sC;èºäQÀrgØŸ»Æ{2òãˏØ7møÝó|êˆ{þôÇ™KÄ/‡ßõf“YÂŐx!™Žˆ×WfÈ¢«Kö$&€%ž›Žyow cgk :Ú­´¾]´Û%hw¾]´÷˸}øÍ¡m•ö&t\ÄéÆ7‡ò=žãûÈæ¿âcØ4Ä£wû˜º#öø×ÂþgF‡¹Ä£.)Áütd†³®G>c÷´ ûoPݧôžØ^¿4¿9‡ÿçð/xôK0o|{,Çþ=v\æ×Ú­okàw0ÂÁïèÎÿˆbnawŠ}àùõ¯eØî±ïü)Ù]Û†Üv…Ô ¯û]ƒºfÝg!ÁŒ†òq=ªæÔŽGÌš£ÑÄdƒûcñc üÂm[üÈ¡î=ÜA¼ßh@ èÞ4ù=Ä÷íöÁÁÑ‘˜{Á°)9Œ4fþ¹xJº¿lÂ3„ŽC

reconxl
T-5 Days
View Quote

HCI's Master Plan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top