Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 7:14:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy Crap!!!  Everyone go buy some toy guns...they're about to go up in value if we have a ban.  I wonder what configuration will be the most valuable.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, it is important to prepare the next generation for the coming World Government.

How, do tell me, will turning in TOY GUNS do anything whatsoever about a soaring crime rate?

These people deserve what they are gonna get!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, stupidity seems to be the real problem in Argentina.  I mean really, how many 3rd graders are involved in drive-by water-pistol assassinations?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:40:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Habla Plastic Gun Violence?

Guess Hillary Evita Klinton visited recently....
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
There's this Argentinian joke:

Chilean people prayed to God:

"God, we are as faithful a Christian as anybody else in the world, but why is our neighbor Argentina blessed with large fertile land while we are stuck between rocky mountain range and the ocean?"

God thought for a second, and decided to make things even; he gave Argentina a government.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Heh, is that a HiPoint on the bottom left?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Heh, is that a HiPoint on the bottom left?
View Quote

No it was a Lorcin turned in by the only ghetto student in the school.

Edited to be more PC.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:17:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Makes it even sadder that the Boy Scouts had a hand in this.
View Quote

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.  Not three weeks ago we were out at the closest full-auto range putting a few hundred rounds through my friends Bushmaster with DIAS, and the local boyscout troop was their working on their rifle merit badges.  We thought it was really cool that they still had the rifle merit badge, and it's actually expanded into the rifle badge and the shotgun badge.  We decided to let the scoutmaster use our last 30 rounds in full auto mode and he thoroughly enjoyed it.  When it was all said and done, we all thanked the scoutmaster for teaching the kids and being there for them, since the area is kind of run down.

I can't believe they'd help confiscate [B]TOY GUN[/B]!

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#11]
A water squirtgun or watersoaker is not a gun.

Let's ban anything that looks like a gun or has "gun" in it's name.

Calking gun
nail gun...
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#12]
All those kids sure look pissed off?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Nope, not a HiPoint, its a GLOCK.

There, that should piss someone off.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Boy Scouts of Argentina and the Boy Scouts of America are two wholy seperate organizations.  
On the other hand, I'm curious as to what benefit this will have for crime. [v]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A water squirtgun or watersoaker is not a gun.

Let's ban anything that looks like a gun or has "gun" in it's name.

Calking gun
nail gun...
View Quote

At the minimum, we should reduce the capacity of such devices.  There is no reason I need a staple gun that holds more than ten staples at a time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#16]
They are creating a conditioned response towards guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top