Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2001 4:06:20 PM EDT
OK guys, I got the pic

[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/mninja2.jpg[/img]

And now I have copies to send to you autographed.  They cost me $10 each to print and ship.  Kinko's are elitist capitalistic bastards, eh.  Your cost:  $12.  Now I know what your thinking:  Jojo how could you charge this much?  It's just an autograph... Well ok.  You're not gonna pay 12 dollars, you're not gonna pay even 10 dollars.  All's I require is a SASE that will fit a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper in it.  Just drop me a email for your copy.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow what a great deal[whacko]

You are such a media whore
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Could you possibly route it through lordtraders mailbox for his X too? [:)]
View Quote

hmm, I think I could. someone send him this thread and get his opinion.  

NSF
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
You should also send it to Imbroglio as well. Kinda like getting the directors sig to boot along with the actors.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You should also send it to Imbroglio as well. Kinda like getting the directors sig to boot along with the actors.

Alex
View Quote

I wish I could but he's a slippery man.  I can never have him get ahold of me.

NSF
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#9]
My publicist told me not to sign anything for free. So you would need to contact my publicist first for approval. Then you would need to contact my accountant for wiring intructions of the fund. Lastly my lawyers to get written copyright authorization or you won't be able to display it.

Hey what can I say. Its Hollywood baby, we'll do lunch just call my people. [;D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My publicist told me not to sign anything for free. So you would need to contact my publicist first for approval. Then you would need to contact my accountant for wiring intructions of the fund. Lastly my lawyers to get written copyright authorization or you won't be able to display it.
View Quote

so that's a yes right?

NSF
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Just remember us "little people" in your acceptance speech at "The Oscars".

Your my Hero !!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Again - I think I have been duped here - I have already projected future profits and lined up some major city gallery showings for my trade. I was led to believe that I would exclusive rights on this little promotion. I do not want to turn this into a nasty little leagal issue but I have connections with big time litigators, FBI, ATF, and the colored peoples people's. So let's just get real here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Again - I think I have been duped here - I have already projected future profits and lined up some major city gallery showings for my trade. I was led to believe that I would exclusive rights on this little promotion. I do not want to turn this into a nasty little leagal issue but I have connections with big time litigators, FBI, ATF, and the colored peoples people's. So let's just get real here.
View Quote

Ok.  I'll sign yours twice.

NSF
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I smell a court injunction.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder if Miss Magnum will sign her "shower scene" posters?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Where do we get those pics Imb? I bet they'd fetch a high price at the auction....
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the laugh and my new desktop background.

I eagerly await the Ms Magnum showerscene promo pic to replace this one.  [beer]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#19]
This is so ridiculous I can't stop laughing.  However, being a sensible guy I'm going to wait for "Mall Ninja 2: The Director's Cut" which will include "the chase scene" which was left out of the original production.  Man, that wild escalator ride really gets your heart pumping.  And, of course, who can forget the scene with Tracy, Staci and Shayna with a y which was purposely left out because of psychological nudity?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top