Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2001 11:25:04 AM EDT
I have one hardback edition of "Unintended Consequences" For trade. I will take 2 USGI steel mags for it.  Just post here or send me an email.  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I will take that offering on the condition it comes with an 8x10 autographed glossy and you sign the book.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to offer 2 steel mags for the dress you wore in the last photo shoot...

Just think of the collector value !  [:D]

Jojo -- You are great !   Not only do you keep us constantly laughing with your hijinks, you never complain!   I really admire your sense of humor.

Link Posted: 8/20/2001 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a half bottle of Comtrex and two boxes of envelopes that I would be willing to trade for some AR mags as well. Please email or post any offers here. Thanks.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Would you take some food stamps in exchange for one of those womenz you took pics of?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
All those trinkets sound nice & good but, I believe I have the first qualified standing offer.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess GunRunner gets the book.  Aluminum steel, same difference.   I'll sign the book, and enclose a glossy.  It'll take me a bit to get the glossy so you'll just have to wait.  

NSF
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On the old AR15.com members were passing around a copy of [i]Unintended Consequences[/i] [b]FREE[/b] to anyone who wanted to read it. All that was asked was that when one person finished reading it, he pass it along to someone else.

Sorry, NSFJojo, didn't mean to step on your toes...

or were you the last one in possession of that book? [;)]
View Quote

I asked to get on that one also - That would be a great idea for this book! Although I will probably put this immediately on Ebay.  

"Unintended Consequences" personally autographed by the Mall Ninja - Bidding will probably start in the $500 range.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Great Idea Gunrunner, I think I might try and be the high bidder on that one.  Buy my own autographed book back.  I'll goto kinkos I think tommorow and see if I can't get an 8x10 of this picture and autograph it accodingly:

[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/mninja2.jpg[/img]

Maybe you could send it off to Lordtrader and get his autograph on it too and of course, find out where the elusive Imbroglio resides and get his autograph on it also.  I'll ship the book and the photo as soon as possible.  the mags better be in good shape for all this trouble.  [:D].

NSF
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]
DEAR GOD!!!

That's frucking hilarious!

LMAO

"Technical Advisor: Gecko45"  

That's great!
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#14]
HOW MANY FRIGGIN LIGHTS DO YOU NEED?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I got an extra mag for ya if print the movie poster out and have a glossy autographed copy made of it too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#16]
JoJo, if you made that graphic, what the hell are you doing horse trading on here?  You should be out doing web graphics for cash!  Or is the recession (especially for tech companies) getting that bad?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
JoJo, if you made that graphic, what the hell are you doing horse trading on here?  You should be out doing web graphics for cash!  Or is the recession (especially for tech companies) getting that bad?
View Quote

Imbroglio did that one.  He's the king of BEING INCOGNITO!  I must know who he is....  

NSF
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#18]
it would be cool to pass around "Unintended Consequences"  as described above. the owner wouldnt gain money, but if everone who read it signed it, it would be a valuable peice of AR15.com memrobillia
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Sounds good "mattsd", I have several spares, would you want an autographed one?
How do we decided who gets it first?
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#20]
FrankS:
 You forgot the Goggles, BC and air tanks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Great Idea Gunrunner, I think I might try and be the high bidder on that one.  Buy my own autographed book back.  I'll goto kinkos I think tommorow and see if I can't get an 8x10 of this picture and autograph it accodingly:

Maybe you could send it off to Lordtrader and get his autograph on it too and of course, find out where the elusive Imbroglio resides and get his autograph on it also.  I'll ship the book and the photo as soon as possible.  the mags better be in good shape for all this trouble.  [:D].

NSF
View Quote

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. I was having a chitty day today until I read this post.. That pic will turn into a classic!! I see Oscars and MTV awards in your future..

Rick
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#22]
ROTFLMAO!!!  This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  True creativity at work!
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

NSF
View Quote

sign me up for a autogragped copy of that pic :)
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL, jeez I think I pissed my pants.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Ok guys, my local Kinkos doesnt do glossy paper.  But I ordered it printed on photo white and transparency paper.  whichever one turns out better I will autograph and send to whoever wants one, one one condition that you just send something small my way (anything, I don't care).  

I'll show you what it looks like printed out tommorow when I pick them up.  If you want another one of Imbroglio's or SinistralRiflemans photoshopping works signed and sent just post up the photo and I'll get it out to you asap.  Also tell me how you'd like it signed, my real name, NSFJojo, Jojo, Mall ninja etc... I'll even do Nancy Reagan for one of you if you ask.

NSF
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
...I'll even do Nancy Reagan for one of you if you ask.

NSF
View Quote

Dude, I hope you mean that you'll [i]SIGN[/i] it Nancy Reagan. She's getting pretty old these days.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ok guys, my local Kinkos doesnt do glossy paper.  But I ordered it printed on photo white and transparency paper.  whichever one turns out better I will autograph and send to whoever wants one, one one condition that you just send something small my way (anything, I don't care).  

I'll show you what it looks like printed out tommorow when I pick them up.  If you want another one of Imbroglio's or SinistralRiflemans photoshopping works signed and sent just post up the photo and I'll get it out to you asap.  Also tell me how you'd like it signed, my real name, NSFJojo, Jojo, Mall ninja etc... I'll even do Nancy Reagan for one of you if you ask.

NSF
View Quote

WOAH WOAH - I think I have been duped here - I have already projected future profits and lined up some major city gallery showings for my trade. I was led to believe that I would exclusive rights on this little promotion.  I do not want to turn this into a nasty little leagal issue but I have connections with big time litigators, FBI, ATF, and the colored peoples people's.  So let's just get real here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I got your bedtime quiz right here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top