Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 5:28:20 AM EDT
i had it before, but cant find it..
and its time to renew..
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:33:25 AM EDT
[#1]
BOY, this was real tough to find........."not"!  

www.nramembership.org/

Mike

ETA - as my dad always say's "CAN'T never did shit!"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:56:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Click here for the $25 deal

And what was wrong w/ the one I posted above?

Both from the NRA, both $25......

Mike
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot of people do not realize that their is a $10 membership option.  The NRA certainly does not advertise it.  An added benefit of it seems to be that they do not mercilessly spam you.  I guess that they already have you pegged as a penny pincher.

Ten bucks is all I pay.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a link to my shooting club. Click on the NRA pic at the bottom and you can join the NRA for $25 and our club also makes a couple bucks too boot.

Thanks.

Link to club page
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#6]

You need to do the payment deal like me.  $25 each quarter until your life membership is paid.  They don't send you junk mail or call you all the time asking you to buy a 2nd or 3rd year membership.

Shok
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
BOY, this was real tough to find........."not"!  

www.nramembership.org/

Mike

ETA - as my dad always say's "CAN'T never did shit!"

Quoted:

Quoted:
Click here for the $25 deal

And what was wrong w/ the one I posted above?

Both from the NRA, both $25......

Mike

How old are you?  You act like a 12 year old.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A lot of people do not realize that their is a $10 membership option.  The NRA certainly does not advertise it.  An added benefit of it seems to be that they do not mercilessly spam you.  I guess that they already have you pegged as a penny pincher.

Ten bucks is all I pay.

10?.. where is that?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ten bucks is all I pay.

10?.. where is that?

It's the 1-year associate membership... you get no magazine.

You can also sign up via my link below (signature) for the $25 price.  I am an instructor/recruiter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top