Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:44:44 AM EDT
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar.  i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like.  i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.  

then it hit me.  i am a avid shooter.  i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month.  i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle.   i love the shooting world.  Why not look for work in the shooting industry.  but i'm not sure where to start.  i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.  

thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
You were smart enough to go to law school and now you can't find a job?

Seroiusly?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
contact your local NRA branch and see if they can direct you
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]

What do you want to do in the gun industry?  Trade show rep?   Salesman?  Test-Firer-in-Chief?  Gun lobbyist?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar.  i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like.  i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.  

then it hit me.  i am a avid shooter.  i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month.  i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle.   i love the shooting world.  Why not look for work in the shooting industry.  but i'm not sure where to start.  i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.  

thanks all.

Join the US Army JAG Corps.
Top Top