Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 10:03:43 PM EDT

A guy in Florida had been playing golf with his buddy George every weekend for 30 years, rain or shine no matter what. One day he comes home utterly exhausted from his regular golf outing and just collapses on the couch completely drained.

His wife asks why he's so tired, did he have a really bad game?

Man says "No, I played better than I have in years. In fact I got three birdies on the first three holes and then I got a hole in one on the very next hole!"

Wife asks if that's why he's so tired.

Man says, "Well after I got a hole in one on the fourth, George was so excited for me he collapsed right there on the green and died of a massive heart attack."

Wife asks if he was exhausted from giving him CPR or running back to the clubhouse for help.

Man says, "No, it wasn't that - it was just that for the next 14 holes it was all 'Hit the ball, drag George... hit the ball, drag George..."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top