Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
87 threads asking what it is, thats what you missed.

IBTL
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll never get an answer...  I promise.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
87 threads asking what it is, thats what you missed.

IBTL

+87
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Yay, more 2006
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yay, more 2006

+1

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yay, more 2006

i only registered this name in 06, but i took the time to learn arfcom lore to avoid stupid dupe questions
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#8]
We've seen 87 asked 8,787 times.  Good lord.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yay, more 2006

i only registered this name in 06, but i took the time to learn arfcom lore to avoid stupid dupe questions

Yeah, but your still a in alot of peoples eyes...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yeah, but your still a in alot of peoples eyes...

nah, i'm just a self admitted post whore
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
You can only ask that question on your 87th post.

Sorry, no answer for you!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
This should be your 87 th post.    

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#14]
in before the trash
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#15]
asdfjkl;
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread needs 87 more cowbells.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#17]
If you can jerk off 87 times in one day, before an impartial witness, then you get a free team membership.

This place is full of contenders.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yay, more 2006

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#20]
HINT:  What is 87+1?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#21]
IBTL?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I am a mathermatishun!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#25]
My dog takes big shits.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

.......................................................................................
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Geez....it is the answer to ALL stupid questions......including WTF does 87 mean.

Understand now.....we knew you wouldn't.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is [87] more cowbell!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
www.thegazz.com/blogs/popcult/uploaded_images/12ozmouse-770631.gif

<comic book guy> Worst cartoon ever. </comic book guy>
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#32]
It's perfect for this thread
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

What does 88-1 =   ?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

What does 88-1 =   ?

Blue?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

What does 88-1 =   ?

Blue?

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#36]
.......................................................................................

dots for you!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

HINT NO. 2:  What is the 8th letter of the alphabet?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

dots for you!

Needs more dots.
Don't go shorting people on their dots.
That's not the arfcom way.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

HINT NO. 2:  What is the 8th letter of the alphabet?

H?

Well uhh isn't 87 the answer to all stupid questions.

So the answer is 87 isn't that ironic?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#40]
can I get a 87...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Here ya go.

From some website I googled (ADL)

Number symbols are very popular within the hate movement. They are shorthand for ideological concepts that focus on the "salvation" of the white race, Aryan purity, a kinship with Adolf Hitler, and identification with a group such as the Ku Klux Klan. These symbols also offer neo-Nazis, white supremacists and racist skinheads a quick and easy way of identifying with each other. They are often used in the salutations and closings of letters, E-mails, and comments on Internet news groups and chat rooms. They are also found in hate group literature and in hate graffiti.

The eighth letter of the alphabet is "H." Eight two times signifies "HH, " shorthand for the Nazi greeting, "Heil Hitler." 88 is often found on hate group flyers, in both the greetings and closing comments of letters written by neo-Nazis, and in e-mail addresse.

Google is your friend.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

I don't get it.

What does 88-1 =   ?

Blue?

Bingo.

Farmers dog?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#46]
The chikcen has flew the coop. I repeat the chicken has flew the coop.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The chikcen has flew the coop. I repeat the chicken has flew the coop.

Chikcen? Is that a new species?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#49]
This 87 shit is ultra gay

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
This 87 shit is ultra gay

Nazi
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top