Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:34:26 PM EDT
My sister works at starbucks and she told me that 2 people walked up and ordered 2 frapichinos, she said they werent like the normal cliental but what the hey, she swpied the card and didn't notice that they used Food stamps to pay for it... WHY are we paying taxes for people to buy FRAPICHINOS Thats a nice little loop hole.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Poor people deserve the opportunity to waste money just like everyone else!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
At least we know that "Earned Disposable Income" isn't the only thing that can be used to fill the blank in

______________________, Materialism, and Crappy Taste in Coffee.
It's good intel. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
*Shakes head*
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya she told me because its a Cold Beverage they can get it? Cuz isnt the rule NO prepared foods?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ya she told me because its a Cold Beverage they can get it? Cuz isnt the rule NO prepared foods?

thats what i thought....only cold cuts and canned/packaged foods

damn it, why the heck do we even have welfare sometimes?!?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
They probably used an EBT card (Electronic Benefits Card) which is most commonly associated with food stamps, but can also be used for a wide variety of other things, disability immediatly comes to mind.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top