Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 6:47:37 PM EDT
Big Hospital setting........

I'm beginning to perform a Nuclear Medicine renal (kidney) scan on a inmate who got shanked at a federal prison.

He's late 20's......slimey.....tattooed EVERYWHERE!.......and a class AA asshole!

We get 75% thru the scan and the asshole starts acting up...

The 3 federal corrections officers get in his face to get him to finish the scan.......seems he's dragging out the hospital stay to prevent going back to Club Fed to avoid getting shanked again.

when there's 5 minutes left to the scan he rolls over and says "I decline the procedure.".....the EXACT words that force me to stop the procedure.

What a scumbag......wasted my time......wasted the thousands of tax dollars $ it cost to do the scan and he RUINED IT as it was almost finished.

HELL.......I WANTED TO SHANK HIM!!!

Your tax $ at work!!

White convict trash!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Air drop him in Zimbabwe..   parachute optional.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Can ya crank it up and make them glow?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They can decline a procedure that far IN TO IT?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
It's society's fault, he needs to be understood.  [/DU]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No radiation. You can drive him crazy by not giving him any ear phones and leaving him confined in the gantry for a long while tho.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1 Priceless
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#7]
accidently give him syrup of epicac  That'll teach him what a waste of skin
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They can just about refuse an exam at any point (sedation would make it hard tho for some procedures).
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yep!........his movement brought it to a close anyway.......he did exactly what he planned to do!

He cannot be scanned for another 60 hours........so he bought himself another 2.5 days of hospital.

Oh.......we can make him glow!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!........his movement brought it to a close anyway.......he did exactly what he planned to do!

He cannot be scanned for another 60 hours........so he bought himself another 2.5 days of hospital.

ETA whoops my bad. Read NM and thinkin MR. Time for bed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#11]
how's it my tax dollars at work if you're in Liechtenstein?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Liechtenstein, North Carolina........  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I think he needs a MRI and you can accidently leave something heavy and steel nearby
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Do they have to be conscious? Just drug his ass up and duct tape his ass from head to toe.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

MAKE HIM GLOW    MAKE HIM GLOW  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Eh, if somebody just stabbed me I'd probably try to buy myself another 2.5 days too. Either that or I'd have murdered them on the spot. Either way I'd say the guy is probably having a worse day than you. Besides, it'll give you something to do on Wednesday.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

when there's 5 minutes left to the scan he rolls over and says "I decline the procedure.".....the EXACT words that force me to stop the procedure.

Fuck'em! Hopefully he lacerated his kidney and will bleed out slowly.....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Liechtenstein, North Carolina........  

Well then why does your profile say you are from the country of Liechtenstein???
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think he needs a MRI and you can accidently leave something heavy and steel nearby

I always have a hard time convincing the correctional officers they cant go into the magnet room with all their "battle rattle" on and no...homslice can't have the cuffs on.

Most of the prisoners I have to deal with are ok about it. Never had any trouble out of them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Hang on I'll need that in writing before I can stop the proceedure.  You wouldn't have a pen handy would you?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:54:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
..........it'll give you something to do on Wednesday.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#22]
make sure you post an update

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#23]
What test was it? I just had a Captopril renal scan in nuke med. Waiting to see how much my insurance covers.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Any horribly invasive procedures he might need to prep him for the next exam?  

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always have a hard time convincing the correctional officers they cant go into the magnet room with all their "battle rattle" on and no...homslice can't have the cuffs on.

Most of the prisoners I have to deal with are ok about it. Never had any trouble out of them.

Do they think you are making it up or what?  I know people who I might as well tell that little green men are inside such a machine as what you must tell them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do they think you are making it up or what?  I know people who I might as well tell that little green men are inside such a machine as what you must tell them.

I had another patient today (prisoner btw) who was not all there. She was convinced we were putting her in a big microwave oven.

I finally got her to settle down and she did fine.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had another patient today (prisoner btw) who was not all there. She was convinced we were putting her in a big microwave oven.

I finally got her to settle down and she did fine.

You should have made a "ding" noise when you were done...  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Big Hospital setting........

I'm beginning to perform a Nuclear Medicine renal (kidney) scan on a inmate who got shanked at a federal prison.

He's late 20's......slimey.....tattooed EVERYWHERE!.......and a class AA asshole!

<snip>

White convict trash!!!!

Prepare to get flamed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top