Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:37:24 PM EDT
I work as a longshoreman in the Port of Long Beach and got to watch something wonderful happen today..

INS set up a check point right outside of the main gate and was stopping all the trucks. They were opening up the cans and checking the drivers status..

We are now free from supporting 26 Mexicans and 20 people from China.. The Mexicans were truck drivers and they found the other 20 in a reefer can from China.

It is nice to see that something is being done...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
RACISTS!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]
11,974,000 Mexicans to go...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Stupid asses!! Jesus!! This is why the governmnet PISSES ME OFF

Hundreds of thousands of illegals parading around in one big group in broad daylight, and the INS goes to the docks.

Those protests were a target rich environment, and they missed the opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Stupid asses!! Jesus!! This is why the governmnet PISSES ME OFF

Hundreds of thousands of illegals parading around in one big group in broad daylight, and the INS goes to the docks.

Those protests were a target rich environment, and they missed the opportunity.

My guess would be that the liberal media was conspiciously absent from the docks.  When you've got a government that is blatantly pandering to a criminal element, it just wouldn't be right to be seen doing anything about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top