Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:15:33 AM EDT
Rafael Pulido, aka "El Pistolero," is host of a morning talk show for WOJO's La Que Buena. His show is the main vehicle for informing the Hispanic community about protests against the immigration bill that is currently under consideration in the Senate.

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5307593

--------------------

(AP) LOS ANGELES The marching orders were clear: Carry American flags and pack the kids, pick up your trash and wear white for peace and for effect.

Of course, just the opposite happened (as expected). They carried the Mexican flag and shit on everything they came into contact with.

Many of the 500,000 people who crammed downtown Los Angeles on Saturday to protest legislation that would make criminals out of illegal immigrants learned where, when and even how to demonstrate from the Spanish-language media.

For English-speaking America, the mass protests in Los Angeles and other U.S. cities over the past few days have been surprising for their size and seeming spontaneity.

But they were organized, promoted or publicized for weeks by Spanish-language radio hosts and TV anchors as a demonstration of Hispanic pride and power.

More here...
cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_087231321.html

--------------------

Spanish-language radio and television strongly opposed English immersion in California schools. The reason is simple: Hispanics that learn English and acclimate to American culture are less likely to tune-in. Therefore, Spanish-language radio and television work diligently to keep Hispanics in the Barrio.

These people are a clear 5th Column. Any company that would advertise on these stations should be boycotted.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I was listened to San Antonio AM radio last week and they reported the radio stations IN Mexico was informing people to come to US for amesty. No wonder there is a rush on our borders.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
This is so fucking obvious now it's scary.  I don't know WHY i never thought of this before.  It appears we were worried about the wrong 5th Column all along.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Tin foil hat on, but....

There were 500,000 protesters in Dallas yesterday.  For comparison:
10,000 max in Ft Worth, very short distance away.
18,000 in San Antonio, MUCH higher hispanic concentration there.
Similar small numbers in other Southwest metro areas, even LA!!!

Did they specifically tell them to come to Dallas?  Such a largely disproportionate number is very strange.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is so fucking obvious now it's scary.  I don't know WHY i never thought of this before.  It appears we were worried about the wrong 5th Column all along.

Checkmate.

Bigfeet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top