Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:49:25 PM EDT
Besides the 24 hour news channels, I haven't watched TV shows in 6 months or so.  This week I decided to watch some TV, and I learned many things.

Housewives lead interesting lives, which many people do not know about.  I thought it could get boring being a housewife, but many steal babies, are alcoholics, kill people, and do unbelievable things.

Jerry Springer is probably the best current daytime programming on TV.

Sitcoms are not funny, and recycle jokes from sitcoms from the 40's and 50's.  As a side note, the shows from the 40's and 50's are better then the current shows by a wide margin.  Gilligans Island, Bewitched, etc are still funny.

Reruns of the Three Stooges are better then any other television show.

Gay people fall into one of two groups: 1.  obviously gay people who are irresponsible, don't work, leech off others, etc. 2.  responsible gay people who are neurotic and anal retentive and live with single, pregnant women.

Lawyers don't lose cases, or only lose .0001% of their cases.  This holds true for prosecuters and defense attornies, although you would one would have to lose.

The police can solve numerous cases in around half an hour, and the prosecuters get convictions in the other half hour.

Police detectives are basically worthless, their only duty is to brief CSI.  CSI then solves the crime, and arrests or kills the criminal.

Rape/murder/kidnapping comprise 99.9999% of all crimes and all are interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top