Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:47:18 PM EDT
Well I've never seen any comments on these protective eyewear and search turned up NADA.  I was at one of the better fun shops in my area and saw these awhile back.  Today I was in the market for a new set of shooting glasses and decided to give these a try.  After 1 day of use I must say I am very impressed so far and have no idea why I haven't heard anything about them.  For like $45.00 you get the frames, case, microfiber bag that also acts as a cleaning cloth, head strap and 3 sets of polycarbonate lenses. 1 Amber, 1 Clear, and 1 Smoke.  According to the companies own press (for what thats worth) In stringent ballistic testing, this eyewear out-performed the competition resisting the impact of steel projectiles at speeds over 900 fps and stood up to 12 ga shot-gun blasts from 32 ft.  (Web video shows withstanding mossberg 500 @ 16 ft)  Supposedly this eyewear had also been tested by members of the 82nd Airborne and the 10th Mountain Div and both as well as others have given the system thumbs up.  I've never used Oakleys or Wiley X or any of the others that I've heard so much about for much more $$$ but for those of you on a budget these maybe one of the best finds for eyeprotection out there.  Give them a try I dont think anyone will be dissappointed.  

www.revisioneyewear.com/dossier.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top