Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 4:27:39 AM EDT
What is the definition of insanity? Doing something over and over and expecting different results?

www.itv.com/news/index_82071.html

Eminem to divorce Kim - again
11.14AM, Thu Apr 6 2006

US rapper Eminem has yet more to rap about - he has filed for divorce just months after remarrying Kimberly Anne Scott.

It appears to be a case of can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em for the turbulent couple who tied the knot for the second time just 82 days ago.

The high school sweethearts first divorced in October 2001 after a two-year marriage, followed by a bitter war of words including a song on the rapper's album where he rants about his ex's fantasy death.

It emerged the couple were back together in January this year when the 33-year-old announced on a Detroit radio station that he and Kim had reconciled.

The pair remarried on January 14, but it appears the hip-hop megastar just isn't suited to marriage.

Publicist Dennis Dennehy of Interscope-Geffen Records said: "I can confirm the divorce papers have been filed. Beyond that we have no comment."

Eminem and Kim have a 10-year-old daughter Hailey, who in the past has been the subject of a bitter custody battle between her parents.

Eminem has sold over 65 million records worldwide and has recently denied he plans to retire, but is instead taking a break from recording and performing.

Man, I could think of better ways to give away 50% of my stuff.

I'm sure that they are just 'misunderstood'.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:28:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe Try a search for "Eminem"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top