Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:28:44 AM EDT
Just wanted to share this picture........I can't remember where I got it or when. I'm just getting tired of all the "special" treatment the illegals are getting and now schools not allowing the Flag of the greatest nation in the world to be flown. Did everyone forget how many Americans died defending the freedom to fly this flag.
To all those liberal school officals and illegal aliens.........you can kiss my ass.

Come to my house and try to tell me I can't fly the flag or tell me to remove the flag I have on my truck and I will tell you where to go and smoke one.

Damn this shit pisses me off.

I show my flag proudly.And I won't remove mine.

No..........not my plates......not even my state..........I'm in NC. Covered the plate just to be safe
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Suh-weet.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
cool.....

(is that your plate #???)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#3]
May want to blur out the license plate. Other than that,  suhweeeeet!!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
awesome
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
CA plates, must be an ARFCOMMer.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#6]

and now schools not allowing the Flag of the greatest nation in the world to be flown

What the fuck did I miss? Now schools are not allowed to fly this nations flag? Please tell me your kidding? Please!      Would someone please buy me a ticket to the United States of America....I must have gotten off in the wrong country!

nice pic by the way
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

and now schools not allowing the Flag of the greatest nation in the world to be flown

What the fuck did I miss? Now schools are not allowed to fly this nations flag? Please tell me your kidding? Please!      Would someone please buy me a ticket to the United States of America....I must have gotten off in the wrong country!

nice pic by the way

In several schools, No Flags even ours, and NO patriotic colors, even ours
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool pic!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice pic by the way

It will only get worse Ladies and Gentlemen!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice pic by the way

It used to be that when an enemy would capture a fort they would take down the defeated opponent's flag and replace it with their own to show that the fort now belonged to the victors.

Now, we've taken down our own flag because of a couple of marches and fist fight or two. How can anyone possibly believe that we will retain our country? Do we even deserve to?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#11]
This has to be a bad fucking dream
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#12]
anyone know where to buy that sticker on back id love to have that
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top