Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 7:23:18 PM EDT
McCain: "Before I bring on my two attorneys" making fun of Cynthia Mckinney was pretty good.

In reference to McCain giving the upcoming commencement address at Jerry Falwell's school  
John Stewart: "Are you going into crazy base world" (making fun of the religious part of the Republican party)
McCain: "I'm afraid so"  

John Stewart: "When you see Falwell do you have vomit in the back of your throat"
McCAin: "I'm just trying to give you some love here"
WTF does that mean ?  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
was he booed there like he was booed in front of the union earlier?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
One word: "ASSHAT".
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh oh, someone is making a Presidential run!

Time to look "hip" in front of the kiddos!  

John McCain is the Republican John Kerry.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
They should get married. Two libtards.

ETa am I the only one who stopped watching that show when asshat Stewart took over?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to rushlimbaugh.com  He has some good clips commenting about how the honeymoon is over between the Drive-By Media and John McCain.  They're upset he's coming out on the right of Bush on immigration.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
was he booed there like he was booed in front of the union earlier?

No, the usual libetard group that attends the daily show applauded McCain. They also cheered joylessly when Stewart was making fun of Tom Delay but were very restrained when Stewart was cracking on Cynthia McKinney for being a nut job.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah, so tonight the Daily Show has one more douchebag than usual.

Think I'll pass.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Go to rushlimbaugh.com  He has some good clips commenting about how the honeymoon is over between the Drive-By Media and John McCain.  They're upset he's coming out on the right of Bush on immigration.

¿Qué?

McCain hails immig march

"If such demonstrations continue, I think we will have a bill for the President to sign soon... The more debate, the more demonstrations, the more likely we will prevail,"
~ John McCain,
praising the recent illegal-alien protest marches while speaking at a "pro-immigration reform" rally in New York City two days ago.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#9]
They're upset with him over immigration, too close to Bush's position.  Or something.

It's hard to take politicians seriously on immigration, you know they're not willing to really do anything substantive anyway.  Maybe all will be forgiven.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
To me, the daily show just keeps on falling toward  from actually being funny to  just trying to drag in a group for ratings.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
One word: "ASSHAT".

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Merely the fact that Sen McCain is on that show speaks volumes of his character and leanings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top