Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 10:29:01 AM EDT
I am in the market for a new 3 day type pack.  I had an old made in USA Blackhawk 3 day pack for almost 10
years but alas it was stolen along with my CAR!!!!!!!!  SO anybody know of a good variation of this type system.
I would like to find one that has a slot for a laptop and maybe an attchment (internal) point for a hand gun.
Black or dark brown prefered since this wil be a mostly Urban pack.  As in Use it for work, school, and the occasional jaunt out to the sticks.  Just a good multi purpose pack.
please post pics or links.
I welcome and thank you for the help

Jim
EDIT TO CLARIFY HOLD SECURELY A HANGUN INSIDE OF THE PACK!!!!  sorry guys
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to be a dick, but why would you attach your handgun to your pack, rather than your person?

Apart from that, some good made in USA packs here. I have the AIII in OD and use it for everything from hunting to my carry-on when I fly.
Eagle Industries
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
www.kifaru.net/MGpacks.htm

I've been drooling over a Marauder for a while now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not to be a dick, but why would you attach your handgun to your pack, rather than your person?

I think he was referring to a "car" as in mode of transportation.  IE:  The pack was in his car when it got stolen.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]

No idea on an urban type pack.  I can only help on "real" backpacks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Zakk:

Quoted:
I am in the market for a new 3 day type pack.  I had an old made in USA 3 day pack for almost 10
years but alas it was stolen along with my CAR!!!!!!!!  SO anybody know of a goo variation of this type system.
I would like to find one that has a slot for a laptop and maybe an attchment point for a hand gun.
Black or dark brown prefered since this wil be a mostly Urban pack.  
please post pics or links.
I welcome and thank you for the help

Jim

oh yeah, for a backpack, I would get something with a camelback, living in AZ I have learned that you can never have too much water and the parts of NV I have seen aren't too different
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.kifaru.net/MGpacks.htm

I've been drooling over a Marauder for a while now.

Kifaru gear is awesome.  I have an EMR.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#7]
OGIO make excellent "urban" bags.  I bought a black Nyquist from ebags.com and love it.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#8]
have you thought about the tactical handbag option or the recon man purse?

How about the full frontal fanny pack?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Camelbak motherload  I like the crap out of mine !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top