Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:48:00 PM EDT
  I recieved a DVD from the NRA today .  " Ten guns that changed the world " .
 I didn't order it , and they want me to pay them $10 or send it back . Sure , they sent a return postage label , but it's still a pain in the ass to repackage something I never ordered .
Anybody else get one of these ?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I got it a few years ago on VHS.

You are under no obligation whatsoever to send any money or to send it back. They sent it to you unsolicited.

However, if you believe in the NRA and their mission you could send them some cash........ There is nothing wrong with that !

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
What are the 10 guns?

Send 'em the $10 bucks and help stick it to the Brady Bunch.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Me too, what are they operating under the Columbia House method?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi- I didn't get the dvd- I got the VHS version. The first one is $10, then it goes to almost $25 with the shipping and handling. Send it back and tell them you don't want it otherwise you'll be getting one about every six weeks.         Rich
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?
A: Simply email the NRA at [email protected] or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A: Simply email the NRA at [email protected] or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Done .  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Done .  Thanks

I did it a while back. I dont get anything.

ETA, donate it to you local library to offset the tons of liberal crap that they get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top