Posted: 4/3/2006 11:45:35 AM EDT
http://united93movie.com/index.php

Makes me want to burn some Islamic flags damnit
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I wont see it. Some things dont belong in Hollywood. Tower 2 came down in front of me. It's a miracle I'm not dead. Lots of good people I knew are gone.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#2]
That is understandable, but for some people they might need to watch this to remember what Bin Ladin is all about, most americans have a very short term memory and sometimes a film is the only thing that will re remind them of that terrible day.  

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wont see it. Some things dont belong in Hollywood. Tower 2 came down in front of me. It's a miracle I'm not dead. Lots of good people I knew are gone.

+1, except I watched the Pentagon burn, not the towers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It depends on how its done. If it is done to commemorate some very brave people who decided to fight back, and puts them in a good light, I'll be there...

If they try to weave some bullshit fake love story into it, and downplay the evilness of muslims and make it a feel good love everyone piece of tripe...flame it...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That is understandable, but for some people they might need to watch this to remember what Bin Ladin is all about, most americans have a very short term memory and sometimes a film is the only thing that will re remind them of that terrible day.  

Some people need to be reminded, this is true. It's kind of emotional for me though. I dont even watch TV on 9/11 because the images are a bit much. Ugliest day of my 31 years on this planet.

This can be a fitting accurate tribute, or hollywood bullshit. No matter what is made, the people that died will always deserve better
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]
The trailer shows the passengers preparing to fight back and stop the plane from being a weapon.  Make your own desicision on that.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people need to be reminded, this is true. It's kind of emotional for me though. I dont even watch TV on 9/11 because the images are a bit much. Ugliest day of my 31 years on this planet

I say the majority of americans have already forgot 9-11

I have seen that more people complain about the war on terror the farther we get from 9-11. It is sad, but true to say that it will take another terrorist attack to unite us again.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Isn't this the same movie that was on A&E a month or so ago? I'm pretty sure it is. I was hesitant to watch it but I finally watched it and it was really good. I was surprised that it wasn't a US bashing film and it seems like the people who made it said "fuck the ratings, let's tell the true story." I was very impressed, now if the rest of Hollywood can follow in their footsteps.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#9]
No this is a new movie by Universal Studios and has no major well known actors in this movie.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe some people will see it and remember that when the "Religion of Peace" says it it working for global peace, what they really mean is killing everyone who doesn't agree or submit.  

Maybe, somehow.. someway... some miserable liberal will open his eyes and realize that we must stand up and defend ourselves against people who readily admit that their sole purpose in life is to kill as many Westerners as possible before they die.

Maybe they will even realize that the ROPers aren't enlightened... they don't know something we don't.  We should not lie down and die because it is politically correct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top