Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 7:02:41 PM EDT
Ok we had Tornado's in my area tonight.

I had advance warning, I positioned a SKS and a 12 ga in all the coners.
We had looting before, was that good enough?
My 78 yr old mother was cussing and said they aren't getting our stuff.
I had the AR15
The son had the .22 and the SKS.
Grandma had her double, that I took away from her 2 years ago when she killed a chair at home, when she was confused and  A/D'ed  This time she knew us anyone else was hamburger. she had bird shot only.
I Had the NWS , playing  and I had given everyone a assignment, son was number 2, he knew where the chainsaws were and what to do.
He is a EMT but family is first
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can pin a survival badge onto the tin foil accessory of your choosing (hats are most popular).

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You are my hero.ARFCOM has justified all your paranoid delusional fantasies and you played them out well.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#4]
step away from the crackpipe
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
step away from the crackpipe

greatness
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes, you can pin a survival badge onto the tin foil accessory of your choosing (hats are most popular).

Having been living in a disaster area  the scum shows up  more then You would like to think
A 79 your old is more thrn you want deal with
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ok we had Tornado's in my area tonight.

I had advance warning, I positioned a SKS and a 12 ga in all the coners.
We had looting before, was that good enough?
My 78 yr old mother was cussing and said they aren't getting our stuff.
I had the AR15
The son had the .22 and the SKS.
Grandma had her double, that I took away from her 2 years ago when she killed a chair at home, when she was confused and  A/D'ed  This time she knew us anyone else was hamburger. she had bird shot only.
I Had the NWS , playing  and I had given everyone a assignment, son was number 2, he knew where the chainsaws were and what to do.
He is a EMT but family is first

Where did you put the grenades?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Where in Indiana are you? I am in the Fort Wayne area and we just had some pretty tough storms roll through. Just wondering if you were west of me if I needed to expect some more bad stuff.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I also live in central indiana, and I will admit that storm was pretty hair-raising... my glass door looked like a woofer.  I saw some trees down as well.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top