Here is a pic from a high school rally in El Paso. Hope its not a dupe
These losers can't even spell America

cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/04/07/20060401125909990006

Now it's happening in YOUR state!

What are you gonna do about it????

I'll answer for you: NOTHING!

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]
because of the twisted government authorities over us, those foreign invaders (criminals) are protected; have right to peaceable assembly eventhough they are not peaceable;  they use our services and receive benefits without being citizens.  They demand and are getting Constitutional rights and our government is favoring them, protecting them and promises to come down hard on any citizen who opposes those illegals.
 They can burn our flag as their right and write in bold letters that they HATE us but we cannot suggest that they are doing anything wrong...

My only wish is that they would go toward Hollywood and all the homes of the politicians across this nation and set up squaters camps and "reclaim" the land from those people.
 I'm not sure how politicians and Hollywood stars always seem immune from the criminals and derelicts of the world who encroach upon this nation.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh? What is....... who....... gonna do what?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click the link genius.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#5]

The marchers were accompanied by brass bands, ceremonial drums and tooting horns. "If you hurt immigrants you are hurting America," read a sign held by one marcher.

I'll take my chances, Pedro.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click the link genius.

\
I know about the protest WTF is your point?   Now go crawl back into your hole
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
because of the twisted government authorities over us, those foreign invaders (criminals) are protected; have right to peaceable assembly eventhough they are not peaceable;  they use our services and receive benefits without being citizens.  They demand and are getting Constitutional rights and our government is favoring them, protecting them and promises to come down hard on any citizen who opposes those illegals.
 They can burn our flag as their right and write in bold letters that they HATE us but we cannot suggest that they are doing anything wrong...

My only wish is that they would go toward Hollywood and all the homes of the politicians across this nation and set up squaters camps and "reclaim" the land from those people.
 I'm not sure how politicians and Hollywood stars always seem immune from the criminals and derelicts of the world who encroach upon this nation.  

Agreed :    same goes for their supporters in the "news media" ,  have the illegals camp out on their lawns as well ,  liberals only Give a sht about "problems" when they effect them personally ,
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

\
I know about the protest WTF is your point?   Now go crawl back into your hole

I rest my case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top