Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 7:10:58 PM EDT
They are trying to make us believe that this automatically make her insane. Dena is charged with cutting off her baby daughters arms that led to the infants death. Sorry, but I'm not gonna assume that a person did not know right from wrong just because there is evidence of a tumor growing on their brain.  linkaroo
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm with you.  i've known a few people with brain tumors and they didnt go insane
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not defending her but I know a guy that has sioome physical malady in his brain and he's gone berserk..  Just a couple weeks ago he went off on a paranod rant about all kinds of crazy shit with his wife and how everyone is banging her, etc.  Wanted to fight his best friends, etc.  But it is documented that this behaviour is caused by his medical condition..
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the tumor.

It is certainly possible that could alter her behavior.
What kind of tumor?
Where is it?
What was her history beforehand?

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there any doubt what-so-ever that she is indeed completely fucking insane!

Look at what she done!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like we'll have to remove her brain then. Darn. I'm not paying to feed her!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top