Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:59:22 PM EDT
TEHRAN, Iran -     Iran's military said Friday it successfully test-fired a missile not detectable by radar that can use multiple warheads to hit several targets simultaneously, a development that raised concerns in the United States and     Israel.

Well, If we can't see it, and they "SAY" they have it, and we attack, and it ends up being made of cardboard.....  Can we get away with the old " Dont cry Wolf excuse?"

Beause I feel like the " Do Not Cry Wolf " was used in the current iraqi WMD hunt. Hell, I am willing to bet 1000$$$ that the weapons are in Syria, or already distributed.

But not in the amounts advertised....

Just something to ask..... Is the press begging us to attack the Iranians so they can pander to the anti war pussies and say our info was wrong ......
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
They can't develop the spare parts needed to keep their F-14s airworthy, but they can make some sort of stealth uber-missile? Ya, sure.

Still, the USAF has a pretty empty dance card these days, and if Iran wants to be bombed, well...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They can't develop the spare parts needed to keep their F-14s airworthy, but they can make some sort of stealth uber-missile? Ya, sure.

Still, the USAF has a pretty empty dance card these days, and if Iran wants to be bombed, well...

[Doc Holliday] ...................I'm your huckleberry. [/Doc Holliday]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top