BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 8:37:30 AM EDT
Check this out!!!!

You'll need to host that video on a different website - thanks.  ~ 82nd
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
One with a big ding, several scratches, and a broken scope.....

Looks like some kind of custom frankengun. Resolution is terrible, though. Hard to see anything.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#2]

HEY!  Thats the old guy from that one thread with the B-Square 500 or something like that.

Shok
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this the video of the fat fuck that lets the gun fly out of his hand?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this the video of the fat fuck that lets the gun fly out of his hand?

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#5]
did it hit the dumb fuck in the head?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#6]
the guy just ate a bunch of greasy french fries and was told it has the recoil of a 22
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#7]
From the barrel, looks like a Wildey with an 8" or 10" barrel

www.wildeyguns.com/wildey.html
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Not again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Wasn't it a .600 or .700NE pistol?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
did it hit the dumb fuck in the head?

Yes it did.

What a Douchebag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Priceless!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Wasn't it a .600 or .700NE pistol?

I believe it is. Why anyone would want to shoot one is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a Thompson.

Dumbass. NEVER hold a large bore Thompson by the fore grip! It'll pop out every time.

How do I know your asking? I have a 444marlin chambering that has bloodied many a Range Rambo.

I only let newbies fire it on the grass. It has hit the ground many times.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#14]
its a TC made .500 nitro mag pistol

kinda stupid to even think he could hold onto it, kinda dangerous also, but very very funny to watch, i love his exspression,

see if you can hold onto it, there is also a very funny movie of a <slur removed> test shooting a elephant gun of some kind and flies back into the glass its friggen funny as hell someone post that back up

take care
Glockster19
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Dis?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Am I missing something.....wheres the link?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#17]
it is a .600 NE Pistol, not .500. I have read about this incident on the forum it originated from
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

i'm lost too
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#19]
It's a highpoint 9mm "tactical" with space age cast pot metal frame and clamp on muzzle brake.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm lost too

It was removed
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Are you sure it wasnt the gun Al Pacino used ...  Ooops nevermind!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I love that elephant gun video. BOOM! Dirka dirka!! Muhammud Jihad!! AIEEEE!!!

Of course it turns out later that the whole accident was caused by Jews.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#23]
I dont know if its been posted yet or not, but the pistol is a Thompson Center Encore with a 600 Nitro Express barrel, if this is the same video that was posted about a month ago. I have a TC Contender barrel in 45/70 that kicks like a mule, you would have to be crazy to shoot a damn 5 to 7 pound 600 Nitro.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Dis must be the Honkey version of the above video. **Some bad words are spoken**
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#25]
That is .600NE or a .700NE if I remember corredtly.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dis?

Nope...That's the video that illustrates why the Palestinians prefer to throw rocks...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#27]
So why did the link get removed?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dis?

Nope...That's the video that illustrates why the Palestinians prefer to throw rocks...

Uh... thats UAE actually, and I'll give you $20 if you can shoot the old t-rex any better.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Ah.  Can't see the video, but I'm sure, from the replies that it's a TC Contender chambered in .600 NitroExpress.  Made by a guy by the name of Kamakazi on another board.

I'll see if I can find the post...

ETA:  Found it!  LINKY
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dis?

Uh... thats UAE actually, and I'll give you $20 if you can shoot the old t-rex any better.

If you watch all of the videos of those guys shooting the .577 T-Rex, all of the Europeans manage to hang on to the rifle.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

If you watch all of the videos of those guys shooting the .577 T-Rex, all of the Europeans mange to hang on to the rifle.

IIRC - a only a few did.

Besides - you dont post all the ones that "work". Its only funny when they drop it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you watch all of the videos of those guys shooting the .577 T-Rex, all of the Europeans mange to hang on to the rifle.

IIRC - a only a few did.

Besides - you dont post all the ones that "work". Its only funny when they drop it.

I disagree, the look of horror and shock on all of their faces is funny.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#33]
BTW - saw the video - that was funny.

Why the fuck was it removed?

That fat guy was like "wah happened?"

Reminds me of that guy who is  a range officer and the story about the old man who got hand guns in ungodly calibers.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:06:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Reminds me of that guy who is  a range officer and the story about the old man who got hand guns in ungodly calibers.

Fuck it, I'm paying for that bitch!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#35]
ok, ive been told im a glutton for punishment with large caliber weapons... ive shot 1 rnd of 600NE and there no way in hell i would fire a pistol in that cartridge, flat out. (though the gun didnt knock me down like in the other vids, but then im also an ogre.)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:16:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC - a only a few did.

I disagree, the look of horror and shock on all of their faces is funny.

I'm gettin' one someday...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:30:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
ETA:  Found it!  LINKY

That is the link, the video that was posted on page one was the 2nd viedo in this guys post.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:44:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dis?

Lighten up, Francis....Its called humor:

7 entries found for humor.
hu·mor   Audio pronunciation of "humor" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hymr)
n.

1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
  2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
  3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.
  4. One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient and medieval physiology to determine a person's disposition and general health.
  5. Physiology.
        1. A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
        2. Aqueous humor.
        3. Vitreous humor.
  6. A person's characteristic disposition or temperament: a boy of sullen humor.
  7. An often temporary state of mind; a mood: I'm in no humor to argue.
        1. A sudden, unanticipated whim. See Synonyms at mood1.
        2. Capricious or peculiar behavior.

tr.v. hu·mored, hu·mor·ing, hu·mors

1. To comply with the wishes or ideas of; indulge.
  2. To adapt or accommodate oneself to. See Synonyms at pamper.

Idiom:
out of humor

In a bad mood; irritable.

[Middle English, fluid, from Old French umor, from Latin mor, hmor.]

[Download Now or Buy the Book]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

humor

see out of sorts (humor).

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer.
Copyright © 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

hu·mor (hymr)
n.

1. A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
  2. Aqueous humor.
  3. Vitreous humor.
  4. One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient and medieval physiology to determine a person's disposition and general health.
  5. A person's characteristic disposition or temperament.
  6. An often temporary state of mind; a mood.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Main Entry: hu·mor
Variant: or chiefly British hu·mour /'hyü-m&r, 'yü-/
Function: noun
1 a : a normal functioning bodily semifluid or fluid (as the blood or lymph) b : a secretion (as a hormone) that is an excitant of activity
2 in ancient and medieval physiology : a fluid or juice of an animal or plant; specifically : one of the four fluids that were believed to enter into the constitution of the body and to determine by their relative proportions a person's health and temperament —see BLACK BILE, BLOOD 3, PHLEGM 1, YELLOW BILE

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

humor

n 1: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter [syn: wit, humour, witticism, wittiness] 2: the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: humour, sense of humor, sense of humour] 3: a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor" [syn: temper, mood, humour] 4: the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it" [syn: humour] 5: (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state; "the humors are blood and phlegm and yellow and black bile" [syn: humour] 6: the liquid parts of the body [syn: liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humour] v : put into a good mood [syn: humour]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:10:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck it, I'm paying for that bitch!

Lol - thats the one!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I dont find inflamatory remarks about muslims to be humorous.

Oh wait... yeah I do... never mind!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont find inflamatory remarks about muslims to be humorous.

Oh wait... yeah I do... never mind!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#42]
I must be a wimp...  The biggest thing i've ever fired was a .458 Win Mag with full-power 510 grain loads.  My buddy and I used to go plinking with it!  

Handling recoil is largely a matter of rolling with the punch rather than trying to resist it.   When you try to brace against it you will get hurt...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top