Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:52:31 AM EDT
One hears what  a great contribution Mexican illegals make to America.  Their rich cultural history; they pay taxes, they are hard working; they do jobs no one wants.  Here are some numbers presented by Lou Dobbs last night.  Mexican illegal aliens contribute 7 billion dollars to the US economy annually.  They send 20 billion dollars to Mexico annually.  They have depressed US wages by 20 billion dollars.  The cost the American taxpayer 50 billion dollars annually for medical and social services.  Hell of a deal isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I love watching Lou Dobbs on this issue, he is being called a racist already by many.
If I write what I think of Mexicans I think I will be banned from this site.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget the huge fund of unnaccounted funds that sits in Social Security (and can't be drawn on) paid in by illegals using someone else's SS number.  An article I read a while ago put the figure at $200 billion although the actual figure is impossible to get.  I spoke to a car insurance salesman who said that a while back he'd put his files on computer and found he had 6 different guys insured under the same name and SS number.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't forget the huge fund of unnaccounted funds that sits in Social Security (and can't be drawn on) paid in by illegals using someone else's SS number.  An article I read a while ago put the figure at $200 billion although the actual figure is impossible to get.  I spoke to a car insurance salesman who said that a while back he'd put his files on computer and found he had 6 different guys insured under the same name and SS number.

I have been wondering if that's why Jorge and the rest of the gang in D.C. are letting this immigration debacle continue. I still can't imagine that it would still be in our favor. I'd like to see the figures on noncollectable SS claims.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Now we're being overrun by MEICAN ILLEGALS??!!>>!>!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I love watching Lou Dobbs on this issue, he is being called a racist already by many.
If I write what I think of Mexicans I think I will be banned from this site.

Hes the only one in the media who has a pair, he has been on this issue for years.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top