Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 1:02:15 PM EDT
I have a c-t.a.c. with the standard mounts and one broke when I was taking it off the other day.  I called them and they are sending me out a new one.  Comp Tac Rocks.  Their customer service is excellent.  YEA FOR SWEET-TART'S!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I concur. I tried out a C-TAC, and as we all know, some holsters just don't fit some people. Well, the C-TAC just wasn't for me. I called them and asked them for advice, and they said (paraphrasing) "If it doesn't work, send it back." And so I did.

When I need another holster (not IWB, of course), I'll definitely check them out again.

ETA: Oh yeah. And they do throw Sweet-Tarts in w/ your order.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Greg, President of Comp-Tac is cool fellow. I took Paul Howe's tactical carbine course with him and he is a good shooter and supporter of all our causes. I have several of his holsters and each is top notch.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
+1

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I run a CTAC slide for my 9mm Glocks.......easily the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever used.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a C-TAC with each of my carry weapons and can't imagine a more comfortable setup.  

Comp-Tac's customer service is also top notch!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top