Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2001 7:35:06 PM EDT
I need a copy of the original story as posted on Glocktalk. Anyone got it? My computer crashed and I lost it. I needed to read it about once a week. Damn that was funny.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/suketh.geo/gun/mall_ninja.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I knew about the mall ninja but had never read those original threads... that is THE FUNNIEST shit I have read in a long time... Where is that gecko guy these days... does he ever come around that other forum or this one???
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
AAAHHHHH.

Thanks, I really needed that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Scipio,

Yeah, he's been known to show up once in a while.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#5]
roflmao, Now THAT is highly entertaining. I've never really understood the whole Mall Ninja thingy until now, thanks 455sd for bringing it up and erickm for posting the link.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
But how did nsfjojo get involved in it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#7]
He was just crazy enough to post a "mall ninja" picture of himself. Now he's famous...god love him.[o:)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I knew about the mall ninja but had never read those original threads... that is THE FUNNIEST shit I have read in a long time... Where is that gecko guy these days... does he ever come around that other forum or this one???
View Quote

I've been in close communication with Gecko45 lately.  He is still recovering from a trip to Mexico, and his incomplete recovery from being locked out of one of the HK boards for inspiring and raising the specter of increased tactical firepower and ability of Full Auto weaponry to local "security forces" in the greater NYC area.

When he is not acting as a professional consultant to Regional Shopping Mall Security Oversite and Tactical Response Teams (RSMSOTRT) he is persuing his calling to a higher education as well as a higher power, not to mention a higher paycheck.

As such, Gecko45 regrets that he is not able to join you in person on this occasion, however he will continue to oversee all threads that have any impact, positive or negative, on the integrity and intestinal fortitude of the Mall Security Officers and Officerettes across this great country of ours.

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But how did nsfjojo get involved in it?
View Quote

That my boy is something of a legend.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#10]
An update from Gecko45, He is honored by your praise of good clean family entertainment.

Gecko also suggests that you nominate him for the Pulitzer Prize for his efforts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top