Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:02:20 AM EDT

"You Rule, Vietnamese Waxer Lady

My regular waxer was not available and I just could not bear the wild, untamed amazon bush jungle that my, well, bush had become for another day.

So I came to you on my lunch hour, Anonymous Vietnamese Waxer Lady who works at the cheapie nail place. We were mere strangers before this afternoon, but after knowing you only an hour, I feel like I must point out the reasons why you rule.

When it was necessary to get on all fours to do the “taint” part of the wax, you applied the wax so delicately to my bunghole, then asked, in what I assumed were two of the only five English words you know, “Too hot?” I responded yes, it was too hot. And without hesitation, you blew on it to cool the hot wax. YOU BLEW ON MY BUNGHOLE, Vietnamese Waxer Lady. Do you know how special that is? Nobody blows on the bung. Nobody.

Since you were a bit clumsy with the wax, there were many bits leftover that did not get taken up onto the “Strip of Doom” as I like to call it. So without any sort of trepidation whatsoever, you happily took a cotton ball and dug the wax out of my vaginal canal yourself. How did you manage to do that without making me feel the least bit uncomfortable, Vietnamese Waxer Lady? Were you a gynecologist back in Vietnam and they wouldn’t let you practice medicine in the United States when you immigrated here, and so now you wax pubes for a living? I know that kind of thing happens all the time, and it wouldn’t surprise me at all to know this occupation has not been your first foray into coochdom. And I know this is totally inappropriate, but I even started to feel, dare I say, a tiny bit frisky from the action. You just seemed to know my vagina so very well. Almost like you were two old friends, and I was this new acquaintance showing up to lunch with you and my vagina, but then was all like “Oh. I see you two have already met.”

Since you don’t speak much English, you had to motion to me where to place my legs in the air to best reach the “corner” as you called it. Most people would have been uncomfortable with their legs in the air and then having their butt cheeks spread further apart, mere centimeters from the face of a stranger. But you smiled at me and with a subtle expression, indicated that you, too, felt my pain. You should give lessons to medical students, Vietnamese Waxer Lady, on how to have good bedside manner. Or I guess in your case, ass-side manner.

I thanked you with a good tip, but I want to thank you here, publicly, for your selfless action, and for doing your part on behalf of all humanity to keep my pubes under control."

lasvegas.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/142248974.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#1]
hahhah that is awesome. I love viet chicks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a parody of Budweiser's "Real Man of Genius"

Real Woman of Genius...
We salute you, Vietnamnese pube waxing lady...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#3]
What an asshole.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Real Woman of Genius...

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Real Woman of Genius...

Exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Hilarious!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I was like trying to figure out why LoginName was getting his package waxed until it got to "So without any sort of trepidation whatsoever, you happily took a cotton ball and dug the wax out of my vaginal canal yourself." Then I just wondered wtf was going on, since I could've sworn LoginName wasn't one of the girls on the site. I finally figured it out when I saw the link to Craigslist.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I figured it out as soon as the quote said "my, well, bush."

Men don't refer to it as "bush." Twig n' berries, maybe. Tree n' boulders for me, of course. But not bush.

And the laughing smiley and quotes were a hint, too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I figured it out as soon as the quote said "my, well, bush."

Men don't refer to it as "bush." Twig n' berries, maybe. Tree n' boulders for me, of course. But not bush.

And the laughing smiley and quotes were a hint, too.

I just thought he was one of TRG's buddies.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I guess the out-of-work Penthouse forum writers are now practicing their craft on Craigslist?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Too bad she didn't post some pics of Vietnamese Waxing Lady's finished product!

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Makes me want to put my copy of "40 Year Old Virgin" in the DVD Player
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:09:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Makes me want to put my copy of "40 Year Old Virgin" in the DVD Player

NOOOOOOOOOOOO KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top