Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:52:53 PM EDT
Anyone have it or know where to get it?  I don't want the polyphonic or whatever it's called, would like to have the actual "whistling" one.

I know it sounds goofy, but my Dad wants it

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You need help beating up your dad.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Goofy? Not hardly! Great show. Barney wanted to draw down over anything and everything, and you gotta respect that, even if his draw-down skills could have used some work...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]
"Mayberry" is a fictional town, of course. But remember when they wanted to go out for a big night on the town and would head for Mount Pilot?

That's where I was born  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this-

Whistle version

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Can your dad's cell use .wav files? I took the real media file ColtShorty linked to and converted it. Of course that made the file alot larger. About 8megs for a 50sec song. . .maybe someone will do an mp3 conversion for you but I don't have the proper program for that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
There's one on this page that's a .wav file & only 10 seconds long.

Try me instead.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top