Posted: 3/19/2006 1:22:13 PM EDT
cbs4.com/local/local_story_076235845.html

Officers Serving Warrant Get Caught In Shootout
Officers Suffered Minor Injuries
Suspect Is In Very Critical Condition

Joan Murray
Reporting

Save It  Email It  Print It
(CBS4 News) HOLLYWOOD, FL. Hollywood Police officers executing a search warrant at a Hollywood home came under fire Friday night after the suspect started shooting at them.

The shootout occurred at 7800 Simms Street, when officers were serving the warrant reference suspected drug activity at the house. Upon opening the door, the suspect started shooting at police and they shot back.

The suspect was shot and transported to Memorial Regional Hospital where he is listed in very critical condition. A Hollywood SWAT officer was struck in the leg by a projectile and another officer was hit with what he believes is glass. Both suffered minor injuries and did not require transport to the hospital.

Police have not released the names of those involved or any other details on the investigation.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

I also found out that the girlfriend was arrested for DUI for trying to go to the hospital to see on on St. Patty's day.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
who cares
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who cares

+1

I am interested in hearing the details of these people though. Kind fo a "As the Stomach Turns" bit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you have a great judge of character in the employment process.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sounds like you have a great judge of character in the employment process.

If it is anything like the Corporations I have worked for, HR is unbelievably bad.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just woke up  and may be a little slow

One of my employee's lost their b/f this weekend...

No one is dead or missing, just shot up or cut by glass.

So what exactly is a B/F and where did He/She/It/They go?

B/F is abbreviaton for Boyfriend.  G/F is abbreviaton for Girlfriend.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
cbs4.com/local/local_story_076235845.html

Officers Serving Warrant Get Caught In Shootout
Officers Suffered Minor Injuries
Suspect Is In Very Critical Condition

Joan Murray
Reporting

Save It  Email It  Print It
(CBS4 News) HOLLYWOOD, FL. Hollywood Police officers executing a search warrant at a Hollywood home came under fire Friday night after the suspect started shooting at them.

The shootout occurred at 7800 Simms Street, when officers were serving the warrant reference suspected drug activity at the house. Upon opening the door, the suspect started shooting at police and they shot back.

The suspect was shot and transported to Memorial Regional Hospital where he is listed in very critical condition. A Hollywood SWAT officer was struck in the leg by a projectile and another officer was hit with what he believes is glass. Both suffered minor injuries and did not require transport to the hospital.

Police have not released the names of those involved or any other details on the investigation.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

I also found out that the girlfriend was arrested for DUI for trying to go to the hospital to see on on St. Patty's day.

Sounds like yet another Cops episode, and another clue  the USA is sliding down the tiddy-bowl.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#8]
i wonder how many of us will end up in the same position if they ever try to go door to door confiscating guns?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#10]
these people sound like real winners.  

and by the way, i always thought COPS was the jerry springer audition show
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
B/F is abbreviaton for Boyfriend.  G/F is abbreviaton for Girlfriend.

Why are you bumping old threads?

he's been away for a few weeks, maybe this was the most recent thing in his "my active topics" menu....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top