Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 11:08:10 AM EDT

My 1986 Chevy Custom Deluxe just broke the 47,000 mile mark.

I guess I will have to cut down on using it.

The truck has been used in my family for 3 generations now. Grandfather, father now me. I have already promised the truck to my 6 year old son.

Just braggin.......
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been driving around for the past two weeks in a truck that had 463,975 miles on it as of the last time I drove it Thursday night.  Just braggin
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, you're gonna have to... like... change the oil or something serious!  That's WAYYY too many miles on a 20 year old truck!  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Man, you're gonna have to... like... change the oil or something serious!  That's WAYYY too many miles on a 20 year old truck!  

lol 47,000 is just a little past halfway to an oil change for my truck,  The sad thing is, mine was only 3 years old.  You people and your four wheelers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, try walking once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've been driving around for the past two weeks in a truck that had 463,975 miles on it as of the last time I drove it Thursday night.  Just braggin

What was it..Werner or Schneider? I can't remember. I gotta get off this Flying J wifi and get to work BTW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top