Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 6:12:47 PM EDT
Resolution to commend Jane Fonda by the Georgia Legislature goes up for vote with 1 Yea and 38 Nays.  Even the bill's sponsor didn't vote for it.

Link

It was in today's Huntsville (AL) Times, but couldn't find a link to it.

Way to go GA!

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
how much did they get for her???
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Awesome!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL.  For future reference it's pwned not pawned
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm not tracking (i am an idiot)

the guy sponsored a bill expressly for the purpose of it being crushed in a vote?  great way to ridicule someone!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#6]

I thought Hanoi had already commended her.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
The fact that our elected officials waste time on this sort of crap while the Republic flounders speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
There was no mention of her little NVA support tour in that bill.........

It was the single biggest thing she ever did......
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
The list of recitals in the proposed legislation inadvertently omitted a few things Ms. Fonda has accomplished:

1. She went to North Vietnam while the U.S. was at war with North Vietnam.

2. While in North Vietnam, she was photographed while setting on an anti-aircraft gun used to shoot down American planes.

3. While in North Vietnam, she spoke out against the evil committed by the United States.

4. She committed treason by giving aid and comfort to North Vietnam while Americans were being held as POWs in Vietnamese prison camps.

The bitch can rot in Hell for all I care. Thanks to Georgia for calling bullshit on this one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The list of recitals in the proposed legislation inadvertently omitted a few things Ms. Fonda has accomplished:

2. While in North Vietnam, she was photographed while setting on an anti-aircraft gun used to shoot down American planes.

3. While in North Vietnam, she spoke out against the evil committed by the United States.

4. She committed treason by giving aid and comfort to North Vietnam while Americans were being held as POWs in Vietnamese prison camps.

The bitch can rot in Hell for all I care. Thanks to Georgia for calling bullshit on this one.

Well stated.  IMO I wouldn't wish her upon the residents of hell.  I say we just shoot her off into the vast void of space for eternity...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#12]
she got toatlly pawned
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]
So how did this subject of "awarding" this C-U-NEXT-TUESDAY , come up in Georgia ?

Cus old hubbie owns COMMIE NEWS NET . there , and she still has a few "friends" in high places?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i'm not tracking (i am an idiot)

the guy sponsored a bill expressly for the purpose of it being crushed in a vote?  great way to ridicule someone!!

Actually what the HT article said was that either the sponsor or the Govenor wanted the resolution quashed, but the Republican leadership said not only NO, but HELL NO.  They wanted the vote to NOT support Hanoi Jane to be public record.

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

don't forget sucking uncle ho's dick! heard she got the people's red star award for that.

you know, when she dies i bet her grave will be the most heavily guarded grave in america...

actually, i bet she goes for cremation. just to cheese everyone off, one last time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Resolution to commend Jane Fonda by the Georgia Legislature goes up for vote with 1 Yea and 38 Nays.  Even the bill's sponsor didn't vote for it.

Link

It was in today's Huntsville (AL) Times, but couldn't find a link to it.

Way to go GA!

Merlin

What's up w/ the sigline?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Merlin

What's up w/ the sigline?

Voters get thier fingers dyed to prevent (hopefully) multiple votes in Iraq (and Afganistan, IIRC).
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hopefully, the guy that pawned her loses his ticket.

I believe that I am #245361 in line to piss on her grave.  I will also have a 50 pound bag of rock salt so nothing ever grows on it.

Damn, your only one ahead of me. I'm #245362.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:49:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hopefully, the guy that pawned her loses his ticket.

I believe that I am #245361 in line to piss on her grave.  I will also have a 50 pound bag of rock salt so nothing ever grows on it.

Damn, your only one ahead of me. I'm #245362.

I'm first in line for Klinton's grave.  I posted it here on Arfcom about 3 years ago.

Still no luck finding anything of use on the HT site.  Whoever does their web site needs to be shot for incompetence.

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
how much did they get for her???

Beat me to it!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#22]
it wasn't your elected officials asshole it was gerogias.

fuck off and mind your own idiotic states business.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#23]
It strokes the Pic's sense of humor.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I wish she'd step out in public more often. I want our veterans to get another chance to use her face as a spitoon again.

I'll get up and dance with joy when she dies. I'm looking forward to it.

Scott

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I thought Hanoi had already commended her.

Yep. Communist by Injection
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

don't forget sucking uncle ho's dick! heard she got the people's red star award for that.

you know, when she dies i bet her grave will be the most heavily guarded grave in america...

actually, i bet she goes for cremation. just to cheese everyone off, one last time.

so she can have her ashes scattered... ewwwwww...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

WTF?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#29]
What's the matter with you arfcomers?  Didn't you enjoy Barbarella? Why, that movie is the only Jane Fonda flick where she showed any talent.  Too bad she didn't get into pron.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:06:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Where the hell is "Gerogia"? Is that a state or a country?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:08:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

Maybe he's related to Jane.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Don't forget the letters American POW's gave her when she toured a prison camp.  They gave the letters to her in the hopes she would bring them home to their families, but she turned the letters in to the NVA, resulting in enhanced torture of those POW's, maybe even some torture that resulted in death.  They just wanted to let their families know they were alive, albiet not well, and to express their feelings.  I wasn't alive during Viet Nam, but her 'legend' still lives.

I loathe the idea she breathes the same air as me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:46:26 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm glad to hear it. She should be in prison.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:00:28 AM EDT
[#34]
local radio deejays (larry and eric, the 'regular guys') had internet sensation Mr. Skin on the radio the other morning....apparently there is a home video with jane and ted featuring a strap-on product....I'd pay money to see someone play that at a gala event in which that cunt was in attendance.

roy d.....throwing up just thnking about it
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
What's the matter with you arfcomers?  Didn't you enjoy Barbarella? Why, that movie is the only Jane Fonda flick where she showed any talent.  Too bad she didn't get into pron.

She was a looker back in the '70s and early '80s.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She was a looker back in the '70s and early '80s.

Yea, I'm 35.  Can you imagine the look on my mother's face because after I manaed to see some of the movie I made it my mission to figure out what an orgasmotron was?

Randall

But, she is a bitch...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top