Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 7:07:53 AM EDT
Ok, I ran out of ideas on this one, so I'm throwing this out there for ideas/advice.

I got like $1000 in merry money / santa dollars to spend at Kay Jewelers before June.

Now, The Wife says she doesn't want another diamond, so thats out.
I was thinkin of picking up an Omega watch, but those are not covered under the promotion.

What would be the best 'bang for the buck' to get from one of these places? I seem to recall that diamonds have a huge markup and watches have a small markup at these Mall stores.
I'd even get some gold coins if they carried them.

I know this is vague, but any ideas would be nice.  Just trying to maximize my value for these things before I give up and ebay them.
Oh, and they work at any of that chain, JBRobinson,  Shaws, Kays, etc.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
If they carry Swarovski Crystal, get a few of those.  Neat for decorating the home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top