BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 12:34:28 PM EDT

As someone to avoid.

Jailed man arrested in '04 slaying

BY LYNN SAFRANEK

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

A man once called a sociopath by a judge was arrested Wednesday in connection with a 2004 Omaha homicide.

Kyle E. Stoner

Kyle E. Stoner, 19, was arrested on a warrant charging him with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and two counts of weapon use in the homicide of Marvin Bonilla.

The warrant was served at the Lincoln Correctional Center, where Stoner is serving a sentence for attempted first-degree murder in a different case.

Bonilla, a 27-year-old Honduran man, was shot in the head on Aug. 15, 2004, when someone sprayed bullets into 2419 S. 17th St. The shooting also injured another man, Juan C. Rivera.

Documents filed in Douglas County court say the shooting's motive was gang-related.

Several people attending a party at the home that night were members of the south Omaha Mara Salvatrucha gang. Tattoos on Stoner's forehead indicated his affiliation with the 18th Street gang, which was feuding with Mara Salvatrucha at the time.

Bonilla and several friends arrived at the party between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. and were hanging out in the living room.

One man heard what sounded like someone kicking a gate, according to Stoner's arrest warrant.

The man looked out a window and saw two men - one pointing a long gun. A second after he yelled for everyone to hit the floor, gunfire tore through the front of the house.

Two men were hit in the shooting. Other partygoers drove Rivera to the Nebraska Medical Center for treatment. Bonilla, dead, was left in the chair where he had been sitting.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing in those eyes...he is already dead.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
thats a pretty scary lookin guy
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you just wake up in the morning and go "I think I'll get 666 tatooed across my forehead"?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a normal, upstanding young man.

Looks like a white guy that wants to be a latin gang banger.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I think if you saw that guy coming towards you, you could just shoot him and claim self defense, no matter what he did.  No jury in the world is going to convict you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Since he hates so well...why don't we simply take him over to the Sand Pile and dump him into the middle of a terrorist camp?  Give him some firepower first...but for that we get a two-fer!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
What a Jackass.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I try to avoid people with tattoos on their faces.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Tattoos....I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Quoted:
I think if you saw that guy coming towards you, you could just shoot him and claim self defense, no matter what he did.  No jury in the world is going to convict you.

Yea...no shit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#10]

I think if you saw that guy coming towards you, you could just shoot him and claim self defense, no matter what he did. No jury in the world is going to convict you.

Tru Dat!!

eta - he's only 19?? What the hell happened in his life to cause him to become an animal??
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Kyle E. Stoner, 19, ...

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Did anyone see the photo of the guy in the March SWAT magazine? Look in the MS-13 article. He looked even worse that this one.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Do you just wake up in the morning and go "I think I'll get 666 tatooed across my forehead"?

I was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Tattoos....I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Quoted:

Yea...no shit.

Yeah, Sounds like a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of this POS for the scary looking factor.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Yikes, some people...just need.....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Did anyone see the photo of the guy in the March SWAT magazine? Look in the MS-13 article. He looked even worse that this one.

Was it this guy?

Another upstanding citizen...

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I think if you saw that guy coming towards you, you could just shoot him and claim self defense, no matter what he did. No jury in the world is going to convict you.

Tru Dat!!

eta - he's only 19?? What the hell happened in his life to cause him to become an animal??

Who knows maybe his mama gave him too many twinkies and it messed up his brain chemicals ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it this guy?

www.pipelinenews.org/images/ms13.jpg

us.altermedia.info/images/ms13.jpg

No, it was THIS waste of oxygen:

Image from SWAT Magazine, March 2006
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it this guy?

www.pipelinenews.org/images/ms13.jpg

us.altermedia.info/images/ms13.jpg

Makes it kinda easy to figure out who some of the bad guys are in a social breakdown...

Seeing scumbags like this reinforces my gun buying urges...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#22]
XV3, 666...

The 18s are recruiting whites, or is that a very pale Mexican?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#23]
These people fuckin scare me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
XV3, 666...

The 18s are recruiting whites, or is that a very pale Mexican?

Kyle Stoner...    sounds like a whitey to me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I bet they all have "born to lose" tattoed on their chest.  

HEAT
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Looks like a normal, upstanding young man.

Looks like a white guy that wants to be a latin gang banger.

looks like a whiteguy was fueding w/ MS 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top