Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 8:22:22 PM EDT
I fly home tomorrow and every piece of clothing I have other than what I am wearing tomorrow is smelly dirty.

Have fun digging through my bag, you TSA bastards!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill have to remeber that next time I fly... HELLS YES!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean you haven't learned the art of doing your laundry in the sink?  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Blah! I used to used to live out of hotel, the people were very nice, but as my son says, "it sux!"

And this was prior to the 9/11/01 WTC/Pentagon attacks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You mean you haven't learned the art of doing your laundry in the sink?  

I'm on expense account for this trip.  I had the hotel launder all my clothes a week ago.  $95 worth.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I spend 75% of my time in hotels, grasshopper you have much to learn
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So you are saying I shouldn't make TSA vomit with my dirty laundry?  You're no fun.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Do you have many single-serving friends?

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was first hired for my current job, my boss was sent over to Japan for two weeks, which turned unexpectedly into four.

He tried to find somewhere to clean his clothes, and finally asked at the hotel desk (this was in Ikuno, IIRC).

After much hand waving, slow-talking, and cocktail-napkin sketching, he got the clerk to understand what he wanted.

So sorry, no.  No laundry.

Turns out, the Japanese consider those "under-thingies" to private for such public handling.  So what's a million-miles-per-year Japanese business traveller to do?

They sell underwear.  Made from ricepaper.  On a roll, like papertowels or toilet paper.

No wonder all those guys look like that in the meetings.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top